Redo

Aletio POV~

"Subaru, let me handle this." I said to Subaru.

He just nodded and backed off.

"Hey! You guys better back off or else!" I said trying to intimidate them.

"Huh?! You think your're some kind of Hero or something?"

"We're gonna break your legs!"

"Don't get cocky you brat!"

But that only seemed to piss them off.

I sigh at their stupidity as I launch myself at them.

They didn't have time to react as the punched the skinny thug in the abdomen knocking him unconscious and kicked the short thug in the face launching him towards a wall.

Then the big thug, although shocked tried to punch me, but his fist met mine as his arm was launched backwards, stiffened by the recoil. I then proceeded to punch him in the face as well and ending the fight.

With that little fight done, I looked at the notifications I was getting.

[You have gained experience]

[You have leveled up]

[You have gained 16 Attribute Points]

[Hand to Hand Combat has leveled up]

[Hand to Hand Combat Lvl: 3 has become Hand to Hand Combat Lvl: 6]

'Holy shit! I leveled up four times from that?! When was leveling up this easy!? Is this also an effect of the player's shackles being removed?'

I thought for a moment 'This is f*cking awesome!' and I cheered in joy.

"-etio! Aletio!"

I got broken out of my stupor by Subaru's voice and realized that for him, I had just been staring off into space.

"Ah! Yes?!"

"Are you feeling okay? You were kinda lost for a moment."

"Oh, yes. I'm perfectly fine. I was just thinking about how we would face the assassin woman without a weapon."

[You have acquired the E rank skill Lying]

'This is so not the time.'

"Hmm. You're right about that... But hey! We might not need to face her at all! All we need to do is get and buy back the insignia, and then we'll be out before the assassin even arrives."

"Alright. Whatever you say."

And now, we headed towards the loot house. For real this time.

While we were going towards the slums, I was checking my status.

[Name: Aletio    Level: 6

Job: None

Title: None

_______________

HP: 320    MP: 200

Fatigue: 7