Just another normal day... Or not

Aletio POV~

I don't know, how much time has passed since I started reading but I've gotten quite a lot of information about this world and the [Knowledge] skill literally leveled up so fast, it's now B rank. I could understand the language almost perfectly now. I really don't know what this skill could become after reaching A rank. It's already to the point that it would make me learn anything considered as 'Knowledge' almost instantly after seeing it.

Although skills normally don't have a limit, but that's only if you talk about it's usage. If you're talking about the grade itself, most skills would stop at a certain point.

But the skills could be broken past that limit if certain conditions are fulfilled. But as I have seen ever since I arrived in this world, the original shackles of the game design has been broken. So the skills can be leveled up until they reach EX rank.

How can I say this?

Well, the [Knowledge] skill was actually a thing in the game. You could get this skill by reading books in the kingdom library. But this skill could only level until it was C rank.

But here it's already f*cking B rank.

Meaning my theory of the shackles being broken was correct.

My [Concentration(C)] also leveled up and became [Concentration(B)] while I was here.

Now about the information that I had acquired was about the children stories and history of the world.

And the things I found out about were...

interesting to say the least.

The first thing I found out about, was the existence of witches. Witches existed in this world which was not a good thing. In 'Immortal Heroes' witches and warlocks were VERY bad news. Just the miasma they exuded unconsciously was enough to shatter someone's soul. Yes. Even the weakest ones were capable of this.

Now what I found out was apparently 400 years ago, the so called 'Jealous Witch' which is a name for the witch of envy, Satella, tried to destroy the world when she went insane. And she almost succeeded as well, when she almost devoured half of the world.

But luckily, she was stopped by the Divine dragon, the first sword saint and the sage.

They found out that they couldn't kill her, so they sealed her.

Yep. Sounds like the witches from 'Immortal Heroes'. Witches and Warlocks were not only known in 'Immortal Heroes' for their destructive nature, but also for their tenacity. Some were even unable to die, even if they wanted to.

So, until now, she stayed sealed. But then, there is this shady organization of cray people that actually worship the witch. They are led by these guys called the Sin archbishops. Who hold something called the 'Witch Authorities'.

These guys are gonna be incredibly troublesome, I can already tell.

Then there was the fat that dragons, existed in this world. I mean actual dragons. The one's that fly and shoot out fire from their mouth.

And apparently, most of them were killed by the first sword saint. The only dragon that is known to exist right now, is the divine dragon, Volcanica. The same dragon who helped seal the witch of envy 4 centuries ago.

There was also the Sage Shaula who intrigued me. The sage had apparently planted a tree which grew into this gigantic tree called the Flugel's tree.

Now, there were Sages in 'Immortal Heroes' alright. One of them was even strong enough to kill a dragon and make daggers out of his scales.

I imagine this guy to be pretty powerful. Then again I haven't seen them in action. Neither this guy or the sword saint. I don't even know how powerful the dragons of this world are.