Leveling Spree!

Aletio POV~

As we walked into the forest, I took a look at my status.

[Name: Aletio    Level: 6

Job: None

Title: None

_______________

HP: 540    MP: 420

Fatigue: 49

_______________

Strength: 18    Agility: 19    Stamina: 27

Intelligence: 21    Perception: 17    Will: 1

_______________

Attribute Points: 16]

'My fatigue is pretty high. That's not good.'

In 'Immortal Heroes' players didn't really have to worry about most things except for their fatigue. Their HP and MP regenerated very very quickly. But fatigue was different. It could only be regenerated by either resting, sleeping or meditation. If the fatigue was high, not only will it effect the player negatively, by reducing the overall power, the player can actually pass out if their HP and MP go down a certain point while their fatigue is high enough.

'I need to be careful while using my MP and be sure not to get hit by anything.' I thought as I pulled out my sword from my inventory.

Rem was surprised seeing a sword materializing in my hands but didn't say anything.

Then we slowly moved towards the direction of the children.

It didn't take long to reach them, and we saw that they were all unconscious.

Rem checked their conditions and saw that they all had a bite mark.

"They are all cursed. But aside from that, there's no harm done to their bodies." She said.

I and Subaru sighed in relief but I knew there was another kid in the woods. That along with a lot of mabeasts surrounding the child.

Petra, the only kid who had some consciousness told Subaru that there was another one of them in the woods before passing out. Subaru, told us o take the children and he would save the child.

"Nope. I can't let you go in there alone. It's too dangerous."  I say to him.

"But we need to save the last kid." Subaru said.

"Yes, we do. And we will. I can sense several mana signatures in the woods. Most of them are surrounding the kid. You won't survive in there." I say to which Subaru looked distressed.

"So I'll go and get the kid. You two get the children to the village and after that, come help me, I'll be fine till then, kay?" I say giving them a reassuring smile.

"But even so, are you sure you can survive in there?" Rem asked still not convinced.

While Subaru stayed quiet for a second before he sighed and said,"You better not die on me, got it?"

"Yeah. Got it." I said.

Rem, was still skeptical about me going alone but had no choice but to follow us since the kids' lives were on the line.

Subaru and Rem left with the kids while I looked towards the direction of the kid.

I distributed my attribute points...

[Name: Aletio    Level: 6

Job: None

Title: None