The Mansion and the Residents

Aletio POV~

I woke but with the feeling of laying on something soft. I think I'm laying on a bed.

I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling.

I got up and sat down on the bed and looked around the luxurious room.

I looked around for a bit before realizing that I didn't have my clothes on.

"What the heck? Who changed my clothes?"

I open the door to go outside. Outside I see a long hallway and in the center of it, I see Subaru who was doing some weird poses.

"Uhhhhh. Subaru." I say while walking up to him.

"Huh? Oh hi Aletio! Good morning."

"Ah yes, good morning. Do you know, where we are."

"If I had to guess, I would say that we are in Emilia's mansion."

"I did realize that Emilia was some kind of rich woman but for her to have a mansion. I didn't expect that."

"Yeah, I was pretty shocked when I woke up in a luxurious room as well. But we have bigger problems at hand. This is a looping hallway and we can't seem to get out."

"So have you tried opening any doors?"

"I was just going to."

"I see."

"Well, then let's open a random door and hope for the best!" Saying that, Subaru opened the door he was standing in front of.

And the door opened up to revealed a gigantic f*cking library. And in the center, just in front of the entrance, there was a blonde haired loli sitting on a chair, reading a book. She had her hairstyle in the form of drills. Ah. I see now. She's a drill haired loli. I bet she's about a 100 years old.

"What a profoundly aggravating man you are. I suppose." The little girl? asked us.

"First NPC found!" Subaru said while pointing at her. Jeez, Subaru this is real life, not a game. Wait, actually that doesn't apply to me. Partially anyways.

"NPC? What's that supposed to mean I suppose?"

"Hey, come on. You're gonna mess up your pretty face with that attitude. Come on. Smile."

"The only smile you deserve is a sneer I suppose."

"Um. Excuse me. What is this room supposed to be?" I asked the blonde girl.

"It's betty's multipurpose room. Both a library and a bedroom I suppose."

"Talk about a token response. Are you one of those manual girls everyone is into now?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Please forgive my friend here miss." I quickly apologized to the little? lady.

"Hmph. At least one of you has manners I suppose." She said as she got off her chair and walked towards us.

She then proceeded to put her hand on Subaru's stomach area.

"Hey, what are you about to do now?" Subaru asks her.

"Don't you dare move."

"O-Okay."

"Any last words."

"Umm, mercy?"

Then Subaru fell down on the ground, groaning in pain. I could feel that his mana had been forcibly drawn from his body.