To save Rem... and also Level up while I'm at it.

Aletio POV~

Right now, I was going through the mabeast forest occasionally encountering and killing mabeasts, while following a mana signature, all too familiar to me. Why? You may ask.

Well, because a certain oni maid thought I had gotten cursed a sh*t ton of times, despite my inability to, and decided to eliminate all the mabeasts in the forest so I don't die.

Though, I doubt the curses could have killed me in the first place since my MP just regenerates so quickly. And even if the MP got emptied out, my body doesn't work like usual people. The curse won't be able to suck my 'od' or life force. So, any mabeast draining my mana would eventually just burst open like a balloon due to MP overload.

Anyway, following the devil made, I was still asleep when she went away to kill the dogs, and a certain dumb-a**, with a pink haired maid thought it would be a good idea to venture inside the forest without any type of reinforcements whatsoever. Like what are they thinking?

A maid who has unstable mana and can't use it properly and a guy who has only recently started to even feel mana, going out to kill demon beasts.

Yeah. Sounds like a great idea.

Anyway, I found this out because Beatrice told me. While I was going towards Subaru in the village, some villagers stopped me to thank me for saving the kids. Apparently that time was enough for Subaru to head into the forest. I met up with Beatrice and she told me how Rem had been gone since last night. It was only 2 hours later that she checked my body and to her surprise, not only was my body completely healed and full of mana, there were no curses on me.

She asked me some questions about how that was possible which I just responded by,"Curses don't work on me. I'm just built different."

She also asked me if I had any Divine Protections. And because I really wasn't sure what a divine protection is, I just said no.

And after that, I finally went out into the forest to look for the two idiots. Well, three actually but she didn't really know that I wasn't affected by curses which would kind of make it my fault but then agai- wait! I'm getting off topic here. This is just to save Rem. Yes. Just for that... Okay maybe also to level up. Just maybe. No other reason.

Also I distributed my stats. The sole reason I got bitten by that dog was because my stats weren't strong enough. There was a problem with the way my skills level up. The problem being that they literally level up way too fast. They level up so fast, that my stats can't keep up. If I was still in the game, then based on my stats, my skills should have been C rank at best. B rank and A rank would not be available to me until much later. So, even though, I could see the attacks and know exactly how to react, I just wasn't fast enough. But now, that problem could be solved because of the level up I got.

[Name: Aletio    Level: 40

Job: None

Title: None

_______________

HP: 1040    MP: 980

Fatigue: 0

_______________

Strength: 44    Agility: 44    Stamina: 52

Intelligence: 49    Perception: 39    Will: 28

_______________

Attribute Points: 0]

I put 22 attributes in all stats except Will. In which I put 26. I got considerably stronger. Like a normal person has an MP value of 50. Based on the normal intelligence which is 5 and the stat effect for normal people which is 10. Meaning 50 MP in total. Same with HP. Now if we do the math, then magic wise, I'm 19.6 times stronger than a normal person. My mana pool is that much bigger. And in terms of health I'm 20.8 times stronger.