Peaceful days

Aletio POV~

After the whole mabeast incident was done, I and Subaru were given another favor to ask from Roswaal.

Subaru just asked for the servants to be able to eat at the dining table along with the other residents. The maids didn't want this at first but eventually agreed to it.

And as for me... I asked for a forge to be built in the mansion. So that I could make some weapons for myself and also be supplied with materials.

And Roswaal agreed.

So, I and Subaru continued working at the mansion. With me completing my work, helping Subaru complete his work and then training him.

Sometimes, I would also help Rem and Ram with their work or simply just fool around.

And so, the next month passed by in a flash. It was relatively peaceful.

But a lot happened during this month. Like Subaru, Ram and Rem getting their [Mana Core]. And also them getting a weapon made out of f*cking dragon scales.

Yeah. Goddamn dragon scales.

I was able to make them because of a certain trick that I found.

Another thing that happened was the little snow storm that happened and the alcohol incident.

Also, I acquired a stupidly broken skill along with the [Great Sage] title.

So let's get a recap.

The next day after the entire thing with the dogs ended, we got a day off to recover. Roswaal asked me and Subaru to make a another request due to saving the lives of his people.

We asked for our respective things.

Anyway, I completed my daily quest and I didn't actually accept the rewards. I only accepted the attribute points. The status recovery could come in handy if my fatigue is high at a critical time or if my health gets too low.

On that day, I started to form [Mana Core]s for the residents. The core could only be used by Subaru, Ram and Rem. Because everyone else had a little too much mana. 

Though, Beatrice could use one since she needs a lot of mana as a spirit and she doesn't produce any mana by herself. But for the core to not break upon fusion, the core would need to be A rank which would take some time.

Anyway, the next day we started working again. The next two days went as usual without anything happening.

And so the forge was actually complete. Now, I just has to get the materials and I could start the production. I couldn't just keep using the starter sword forever right? The thing has too little mana conductivity, durability, sharpness, toughness, hardness, and a lot of other things are lacking. I mean it's made for beginners to use so I can't really complain.

When I was going to make weapons, I had an idea to make the strongest weapon in 'Immortal Heroes'. The only EX rank weapon in existence. [Excalibur]. Yes.

In 'Immortal Heroes' [Excalibur] was made from the core of the world. When Erkshket fired his breath for the first time, a small part of the [Core of the World] was broken. The broken parts remained in the core, not joining with the rest of the core. With time, the broken fragments began to take the shape of a sword. With the entire world's worth of mana pushing on the core and the actual material used to make it being the highest quality you could get, the sword came out as [Excalibur(EX)].

Now, I couldn't exactly get the fragments from the [Core of the World]. So, I kind of just gave up on that.

But just because I couldn't get the actual thing, didn't mean I couldn't improvise.