Life as a Butler

Aletio POV~

It was morning and I woke up. First thing I did was go to the field and complete the daily quest. Then I accepted the rewards and went to my room to change into my uniform.

I was now standing in front of the mirror looking at me in a butler outfit.

'Damn, I look cool. Today's the first day of work, so I should try not to mess anything up.'

Thinking that, I went out of the room to find Ram and Rem. Ram already explained to us about our daily routine. Everyday we would wake up and go to her to get our work schedule for the day. Then we would work. After the work is done, we were free to do anything we want. Of course, the amount of work we were gonna get was huge but could be completed before sundown. My own schedule tho, had less amount of work, because I had asked to be able to polish my skills here.

So they would give me my time.

I went to the kitchen to find Ram and sure enough she was there. When she was explaining my schedule to me, Subaru also walked in.

So, long story short, I have about 37 tasks to do. I think I can complete that. Yeah.

So, I started my first day of work.

At first it was very hard to do, since I had never done these things before, but because of the absolute cheat that I am, I got a skill for it and everything went well.

[You have acquired F rank passive skill Household Work]

And I was also able to level this up. It is still F rank but its Lvl: 7.

Between the work, I also had to help the maid sisters, in cooking. Which earned me another skill.

[You have acquired F rank passive skill Cooking]

I didn't really understand why I got this considering all I did was peel some potatoes but I won't complain. The skill also leveled up to Lvl: 3.

Also while all this was happening [Breathing(E)] also leveled up and became [Breathing(D)]. Apparently, I could now breathe more efficiently and get more oxygen to reach my lungs.

After that I did some more work and finally completed all that I had to do.

So, I made my way to the field and sat in the same meditating position and began leveling up my [Mana Sense(C)].

I again got the same feeling as yesterday, and I began increasing the range of my [Mana Sense].

After about... I don't really know how much time has passed but it's evening again.

I got up from my meditation and checked the notifications.

[Mana Sense has leveled up]

[Mana Sense(C) has reached Lvl: 10]

[Mana Sense(C) has become Mana Sense(B)]

[Mana Sense has leveled up]

[Mana Sense Lvl: 1 has become Mana Sense Lvl: 4]

[Meditation has leveled up]