New status and skills

[Name: Aletio    Level: 146

Job: None(Job quest is available)

Title: Great Sage

_______________

HP: 11600    MP: 13700

Fatigue: 13

_______________

Strength: 108    Agility: 108    Stamina: 116

Intelligence: 137    Perception: 111    Will: 142

_______________

Attribute Points: 268]

[Passive skills

_______________

Above the Average(SSS)

You will always be above the average people in terms of power. As the average person's power increases, your will automatically increase to be above them. Provides resistance to all mind related attacks.

Increases the effect of the status on the body.

_______________

Blessed by Oneself(SSS)

You body works in bizarre ways. You can fight with even the most fatal wounds at full capacity as long as you still have HP. Most status effects don't work on you and sleep cures all types of wounds and recovers MP. Even a pierced heart or sliced limbs will regenerate with regenerating HP.

_______________

Running(A) Lvl: 2

You get a 40% speed boost while running without any MP cost

_______________

Hand to Hand Combat(A) Lvl: 9

Makes you more proficient in close combat by facilitating instincts. You can expertly predict the movements of the opponent and your knowledge about combat exceeds even the strongest and most experienced of foes.

_______________

Instinct(A) Lvl: 9

You Instincts are trained like that of a wild beast, accurate enough for you to act on it. Your Instincts will warn you about incoming attacks and sense blood lust. Your body will react on your instincts to dodge attacks. You can sense the character of a person simply following your Instincts.

You can see into the future while in combat.

_______________

Dagger Mastery(A) Lvl: 1

You are proficient in utilizing daggers as a weapon. Your handling of daggers is  way better than most assassins with years of experience. A single swing of the dagger, reaps the heads of your opponents. Increases the effectiveness of stealth based skills.

_______________

Swordsmanship(A) Lvl: 7

Makes you very proficient in sword fighting and handling blade type weapons in general. The power of your swings is unrivaled and you can find the accurate angles in each of your attacks. Your knowledge of sword skills and sword fighting surpasses even the most battle-hardened sword veterans.

_______________

Concentration(S) Lvl: 4

You can concentrate on whatever you do without fail. Nothing will be able to disturb you. While your are concentrating you will have a 100% accuracy boost.