X. Her Highness the Demon King is going to beat someone up today

No sooner had Her Highness the Demon King started her act than the door to the small warehouse opened and in walked several masked men.

"I can't believe you're awake, I thought you wouldn't wake up." Seeing Erolu sitting up, although she couldn't see their expressions, Erolu could still hear their surprise in the tone of voice of the few people across the room.

"Get up if you're awake, you're the last one to wake up. Poor physique can be ......" A few people walked over and lifted Erolu straight up, dragging her out of the small warehouse.

The last one? Were there others who had been abducted? Erolu changed her mind, intending to wait and see what would happen first, and let a few people take her out of the small warehouse.

Coming to the outside of the small warehouse, she walked down the aisle. Erolu took a look at the surroundings and surmised that this was an abandoned factory. There was no way to tell exactly where it was until she walked out, though.

A few masked men led Erolu through two workshops, and Erolu saw several men in the same masks on the way who looked like they were on lookout.

After passing through two heavy iron doors, Erolu was led to an abandoned workshop. In addition to several masked men waiting here, there were several unmasked girls sitting on the floor.

With a wave of the hand of the man next to him, His Highness the Demon King was roughly thrown into the midst of the girls. Then several of the masked men came together and seemed to be discussing something.

Rubbing his buttocks, which were a little sore from the fall, Erolu observed the few girls next to him. Three appeared to be high school students, and two looked like college students. From the way their hands were tied behind their backs, it seemed that they too had been abducted here.

But was it surprising that her hands weren't tied up because she looked too young on the outside? Didn't think there was any threat?

Seeing Erolu, several girls stared in awe. Seeing the surprised glances of several girls, Erolu suddenly remembered a very important question.

Kam ...... the horns on my head. Erolu subconsciously intended to cover the horn on her head with her hand, but found that the magic used to hide it on the horn was still there.

Unlike changing appearance, which requires a continuous supply of magic power, the way that Erolu's magic power is consumed to hide her horns is to provide magic power that is maintained for a long time at once. As long as enough magic power is provided in advance, it will not expire until it is depleted. Therefore it does not expire straight away when she loses consciousness, as is the case with changing her shape.

Erolu was relieved when she noticed the sight of the girls and they were indeed not on her head.

But since none of the magic power used to hide had been used up yet, not much time should have passed. At least it was three days ...... Three days was long enough!!!

The attention of the crowd in the workshop wasn't on a certain little devil with his hands on his head scratching his head. After the shock, several girls glared viciously at the masked men.

"You really are animals, not even sparing such a small child! It really is disgusting enough." One of the young girls, who looked like a university student, cursed directly at the masked men.

However, the masked men were obviously repeat offenders and did not care at all about the young girl's insults, looking as if they were not surprised.

"Can I ask, how long have I been abducted by you guys?" After some thought, Erolu asked the question to the few masked men. After all, determining the time was the first thing to do.