Thirty-seven. Unexpected title...

The girl looked asleep, but every time Youxi was about to leave, the other party would notice it and quickly increased her hand. I can't help it. Youxi can only stay in the room.

It's okay to squat by the bed like this. I want to leave in a while anyway, and it's not advantageous to take advantage of the quilt... Youxi climbed into bed and lay beside the girl. The girl buried her face directly in his arms, and she held him to death.

Lying on his side on the bed and looking at the girl's sleeping face, Youxi couldn't help stretching out a hand. He wrapped the other party through the quilt, and the palms of his hands patted the girl on the back rhythmically, just like coaxing the child to sleep.

Although the girl's body temperature is a little low, Youxi feels quite comfortable to hold it up. As time went by, sleepiness hit, and Youxi felt that his eyelids were a little heavy...

Why don't you go to bed later... Thinking of this, Youxi slowly closed his eyes. Just as he was about to fall asleep, he felt something caught in his leg.

Isn't it? The touch on his leg quickly realised what was making trouble. The girl's feet wrapped in stockings are wrapped around one of his legs. Now she, like a koala, is entangled in the people next to her.

"Are you holding me as a pillow?" Youxi is a little helpless. At least he is also a normal adolescent teenager, not to mention that the other party is still his sweetheart. The girl's wave of operations inevitably made him a little satisive.

Thinking that this was not a problem, Youxi planned to pull out his leg. But as soon as he had a move, the girl looked afraid that the other party would run. Not only did she wrap her tighter, but her legs rubbed restlessly from time to time.

No, who can stand it? I can't sleep at all... Originally a dreamy scene, but now it's like torture. Youxi wants to cry without tears. Tonight is destined to be a sleepless night...

One night passed—

"Wow..." It was not until noon that the girl in bed finally had a movement.

The little devil slowly opened his eyes and got up slowly after letting go of the things in his arms.

Chest tightness still hurts a little, and my body is weak everywhere. Hu lu and rub your eyes and look at the surroundings.

This is not the place where I live, but it looks familiar... Looking around me, I found a big cat lying there staring at me.

"I hugged you last night..." Stretching out its hand and touching its purring head, the big cat also squinted and lay there skilfully.

"Awake?" Hearing the movement inside, Youxi came in from the outside.

In the middle of last night, Youxi, who couldn't stand this kind of torture, directly grabbed a big cat to support the bag. So in fact, His Royal Highness the Devil did sleep with purring all night.

Sure enough, it's Stupid Xijia... Hu lu sat on the bed and stared at Youxi standing at the door.

"Are you better? The toiletries are ready for you. Go brush your teeth and wash your face. Yesterday, you fell too suddenly that you could only be brought back here. It's a little embarrassing." Youxi scratched his head and explained to the girl on the bed.

"Sure enough, it was shut down... It's okay, but don't you have classes?" After taking out the mobile phone from his pocket and pressing the power button a few times, the little devil turned his head and asked Youxi.

"How dare I leave and ask for a day off with the school like this. But it's you. Because I don't know your name, I can't help you. Now I'll make up my leave with the school..."

Surprisingly, it's the same mobile phone as Lu Zai... And even the case is the same. Looking at the mobile phone in the girl's hand, Youxi smiled and sighed that there were so many coincidences in the world and didn't think much.

"Thank you. Can you charge me?" After handing over the mobile phone to the other party, the little devil slowly got up from bed. After the other party took over the mobile phone, he dragged his wings and tail behind him and walked slowly towards the bathroom...

"By the way, the bathroom is..." After taking over the girl's mobile phone, Youxi helped her pick it up. As soon as she turned her head and was about to tell the location of the bathroom, she found that she was about to reach the door of the bathroom.

"What's the matter?" Being stopped by the other party, the little devil turned his head and looked at Youxi with his head tilted.

"No, it's nothing. The blue toothbrush soaked in the blue cup is for you..."

Is it an illusion? I always feel that she seems to be familiar with my family. It's obviously the first time to come... Then Youxi patted himself on the head and threw the strange idea out of his mind.

As soon as he recovered, Youxi suddenly heard the girl coughing violently in the bathroom. And it doesn't sound like just coughing...

"What's the matter? Are you all right?" Feeling something was wrong, Youxi rushed in, but the scene in front of him stunned him.

The girl put her hands in front of the washstand and coughed quite hard. And on the washstand is full of shocking bright red.

"Hello, are you all right? I'll call a doctor for you right away!" The scene in front of him made him unable to calm down. He planned to call the living room quickly. Now I can't take care of the non-human identity of the other party. It's important to save lives!

"Don't! Don't!" The girl covered her mouth with one hand and waved with the other hand, preventing Youxi from moving.

"It's just a small problem. Don't be so excited. Calm down..." Although the girl still looked naughty, the bright red liquid oozing from her fingers added a little thrill to the scene.

Having said that, in fact, when His Royal Highness first encountered this, he thought he was going to die. At that time, she was scared, and she sat directly on the ground and cried. Later, with my intuition and the development of the follow-up situation, I realised the reason.

"The end of forced hibernation will be like this, which is quite troublesome to explain... I'll explain it to you later. Anyway, it looks scary, and I will return to normal later." He waved his hand, drew the road and twisted the faucet to clean up the blood stains...

Forced dormancy? The inexplicable noun made Youxi slowly put out a few question marks. But judging from the girl's situation last night, it probably refers to her sudden fall asleep, right?

"If you have any questions, be sure to tell me. I'll get you something..." He looked at the girl who was washing the blood stains on the washstand while scrubbing. Seeing that there was really nothing wrong with the other party, Youxi was relieved for the time being and turned to the kitchen.

Anyway, I'm just a fish-loving demon. Season oneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara