Fifty-nine. Good brother 2.0

"How do you..." Halfway through the words, Youxi suddenly noticed that the girl raised her foot again and was scared that he quickly stepped back a few steps.

"Wow, what are you hiding?" With a foot in the air, the little devil smashed his mouth.

"ISN'T IT STRANGE THAT I DON'T HIDE!" Youxi said that no one would stand foolishly and trample on others.

"So Brother Xi, who came here... Aren't you the one at his wife Lu's house?" The two people on the bed poked their heads and were stunned for a moment when they saw the petite figure at the door.

Is this the boys' dormitory? Yes? No. 7 Middle School is strictly forbidden for boys and girls to stay together, and the control at the door is very strict! How did you get in with a little Loli?

"Anyway, let's talk about it first. It's troublesome to be seen." Fearing that others on the floor would find out the existence of the girl, and it was almost time for the dormitory management to check the room, Youxi pulled the little demon king at the door and prepared to let her hide in the dormitory first.

Because of the word 'wife', there was a well-honked road on my forehead, which was pulled by the other party and realised it. He quickly stood firm and stopped the other party's movements.

"Ah? Wait a minute!"

Youxi stopped, and then in his doubtful eyes, the girl's body suddenly turned aside, and then dragged out a familiar figure...

"Lu Zai?" Youxi is really stunned this time... Is the girl not alone with her best friend? Sure enough, I thought too much?

"All right, all right, go in quickly." Just as he was stunned, the girl in front of him had taken the arm of his best friend and entered the dormitory.

"It's amazing. The wife took her back. After the dormitory door was closed, the two people on the bed naturally saw several people at the door and began to heckle.

"What wife, don't make trouble! And he said he was not a wife!"' Lu Zai immediately roared back, and Youxi beside him looked at the girl standing aside holding her best friend's arm, with a little complicated eyes.

What is the strange atmosphere of this Shura field? There are no couples in the dormitory... In reality, the little devil hugged Gulu and looked at Youxi doubtfully. The other party's eyes always give her an inexplicable sense of sight...

"Silly, go up quickly..." Put the big cat on the ladder and gently push it up a few times. The other party went straight into the Devil City where His Royal Highness the Devil King.

In the eyes of the three, the scene was that the 'Lu Zai said that he was a little tired, left a Loli, climbed to bed by himself, and hid in the small dark room to sleep.

"Wow, scumbag, don't take your wife to sleep... Why don't your wife give it to me?" Ziyu was still the one who was not afraid of trouble. He turned his head with a smile and looked at the girl standing on the ground." Your husband doesn't want you anymore. What should you do now?"

"What kind of husband! We are not lovers! Don't think nonsense!" Grasp the ladder by Ziyu's bed and shook it vigourously to express dissatisfaction. He drew the road and looked at Youxi beside him... the bread on the table next to him.

"Bread! Give me one!" Her eyes shine. How can she let go of delicious food?

Although the little devil doesn't eat much, it should be said that it's very small... She is indeed a snack. It's not to fill your stomach, it's just that I often have the idea of nibbling... By the way, you can add some magic. Why not?

"That's Youxi's midnight snack..." Ji Xian poked out his head and was interrupted by the girl halfway.

"It's okay. I'll feed him up today. He definitely doesn't have a midnight snack! Right? Right!" His Royal Highness the Devil took La Youxi's hand and looked at the other party with a expectant look.

"Eat it..." Youxi Fu'ehead, the girl is really right. He was fed for dinner, and he would have no appetite for midnight snacks.

"Yeah!" With the consent of the other party, Hulu rushed over and took the bread. He couldn't wait to open the package and sat in the chair and nibbled it.

"Emmmmm... Isn't she too familiar?"

"She knows Brother Xi well in the first place, isn't she familiar?"

Ji Xianziyu whispered the people below and exchanged views on the girl.

"But how did his wife bring her in?"

"I know, it's amazing to sleep directly when I come back and throw my wife directly into the boys' dormitory."

"I heard it!" After swallowing the bread in his mouth, the little devil roared to the top." I said that he and I were not lovers. In addition to Stupid Xi, the three of us are good brothers!"

"Okat...bro?" The two people above are stupid. What kind of operation is this? They haven't seen it.

"That's right! Good brother!" Reaching out and holding Youxi's arm next to him, His Royal Highness the Devil emphasised again.

Youxi looked at the small black room and was thinking about why his best friend was as cold. There was nothing to do in bed... Suddenly, he was held in his arm and his thinking was broken, and he suddenly breathed quickly.

"But you are good brothers, good brothers, so we are also good brothers!"

No, no, no, we don't want to be brothers with a cute Loli, which is too weird... Listening to a Loli's confused speech, Ji Xianziyu complained synchronously in his heart.

"What's wrong with you..." Climbing to the chair and kneeling down, the little devil straightened up and patted Youxi's side face.

"By the way, I'm living here today. Remember to hide the host tube for me~" As if he were not surprising, a Loli made an explosive speech again.