29. On the first night, His Royal Highness the Devil was attacked at night.

After teasing, Youxi still helped draw the road and explained it to the two roommates. Because it was said from Youxi, the two reluctantly accepted each other's statement.

"Then you are a little miserable..." Although they didn't fully believe it, the two also put down their initial fear and talked to hu lu.

"I don't want to. I know so many versions will appear. I think it may happen to looting the bank tomorrow.
    During the conversation, several people introduced each other to each other, which was also recognised. The brunette boy's name is Zi Yu, sleeping on Youxi's bed. Another light brown-haired man named Ji Xian, who slept opposite the road to the bed, is the "lowest" existence in the dormitory.
    As we all know, the lucky person closest to the fan and light switch in the school dormitory is the legendary "lowest" status of the dormitory. Whenever it is inconvenient for others to get up or are directly lazy, the lucky man will be the object of everyone.

    "Miaow~" While everyone was talking, Gulu had jumped out of Youxi's arms. His forepaws were on lu chair, and his big green eyes stared at the painting road.
    "Woc, don't come over." Hu lu was so scared that he quickly moved aside.

    Seeing the picture road moving away, a miaow man thought that the other party had made room for it, so he took the opportunity to jump into the chair of the picture road.

"Wow!" Hu lu picked up the lunch box and quickly escaped to the door. The pillow-sized Maine cat, occupying hu lu's chair, sat on it and looked at the road-drawn with its head tilted.
"Brother Xi, I believe what you said."
"I believe it too..."

Ji Xian and Zi Yu leaned against the ladder and looked at the scene of the drama in front of them. They have basically believed Youxi's statement...

    After all, how can the hegemon of No. 7 Middle School be afraid of such a small... Well, big cat.
"I think Gulu wants to eat your food..." Seeing Gulu staring at hu lu , Youxi probably guessed what he thought.
"Well, I said earlier... I thought it was going to eat me." Only she could hear the last whisper, and an evil idea suddenly came to Hulu's heart, and then she changed into a smiling face.

"Come on, kitten, eat." He picked up a chopstick and didn't know whether it was ginger or a potato, and Hu Lu smiled and called miaow.

"It may not be a human, but you are a real dog." The three complained, but did not come forward to stop them, because they knew that someone would soon pay the price for his behaviour.
"Miaow!" Suddenly, he made a strange scream, bowed up, rushed directly to the lunch box in hu lu's hand, and stepped on the lunch box to the ground.

    The sudden situation made Hulu stunned and stayed in mid-air with chopsticks.

    Looking at the big and speechous cat, he was eating the dishes in his lunch box happily. The food must not be eaten. It's impossible and I dare not go forward to grab it. I can only suffocate the ginger shreds on the chopsticks aggrievedly...

    Yes, it's shredded ginger. Someone clipped this chopstick, but there was no shredded potato, which harmed the cat and itself...

After eating, I didn't see the shadow of the cat after a slip of smoke... I ran straight out of the balcony to play. After a break, the other three went to class, leaving only the little demon king who changed back to the body alone in the dormitory.

    Because he asked for a week off, His Royal Highness the Devil didn't need to go to the milk tea shop to work this week. He lay on the balcony table and basked in the afternoon sun.
    Time passed quickly, and an afternoon passed in the sun. Similar to what I planned, His Royal Highness spent most of his time in the dormitory alone.
    Everyone has classes during the day, comes back at noon for a rest meeting, goes to class again in the afternoon, and self-study at night after dinner. As long as you take a shower earlier, Your Royal Highness is not afraid of being bumped into when her hair is dry after taking a shower, and there is no risk of exposure at all.

    After the evening self-study, everyone took a shower and chatted for a while. It was time to turn off the light. After washing, they went to bed and prepared to bed. The day passed like this.

After the lights were turned off, a little silver-haired Loli huddled in her own dark room. While playing with his mobile phone and paying attention to the movements around him, His Royal Highness the Devil seemed a little flustered.

After all, this is the most tense time of the day. There must be no way to pretend when sleeping. We must make sure that everyone else is sleeping before our little devil dares to go to bed.

When the slight snoring sounded around, a stone in the painting road fell. He lay down at ease and shrank, and his Royal Highness slowly closed his eyes.

But in the middle of night, when all four people were asleep, an uninvited guest was welcomed in the dormitory...

The uninvited guest was quite cautious and didn't make a sound. After wandering around the dormitory for a while, I stared at the small dark room that seemed incompatible.

Climbing the ladder, the little devil's carefully prepared curtain failed to stop the other party's footsteps. Including Miss Hulu, without alarming anyone, her not-small body easily drilled into the cracks in the curtain...

Drawing the road in my sleep suddenly felt a pressure on my chest, as if something was on myself. The little devil, who was not familiar with sleeping nervously, was immediately woken up.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of turquoise eyes emitting faint light in the darkness, staring at myself upright.

Seeing this scene, Her Royal Highness's soul was almost scared away. She almost shouted, quickly covered her mouth with her hand, and even forgot how to use her night vision ability.

"Miaow~" When Hulu stared at the abyss, the abyss suddenly miaowed and then lay down on her chest.

Ma Dan, it's a cat. It's scary... He was relieved. His Royal Highness closed his eyes and was ready to continue to sleep... Damn it!

Half of his own big cat lay on him. How could he still have the heart to sleep when drawing a road? Gu Gulanted his head and looked at the girl in front of him, but the latter was too scared to move. One person and one cat stared at each other like this, and the scene once stood deadlocked.

After a while, Gulu climbed down from hu lu , leaned her head on her hand, and lay aside.

Huh? Don't you bite me? Seeing that the other party looked harmless, His Royal Highness the Devil tentatively stretched out his hand and touched the other party's head. Not only did he not get any resistance, but Gulu also stretched out his tongue and licked the palm of the painted hand.

So good! So... it doesn't matter if you hug it, right? The little devil, who had never been approached by small animals, suddenly had such an idea in his mind when he was happy.

Slowly stretched out his hand and hugged the big cat in front of him like a pillow. Gulu did not resist, allowing the girl to hug her and even lick the little face of hu lu .

"Wow, so cute..." Like a toy that he had got his favourite, His Royal Highness the Devil lay on his side, curled up into a ball, rubbing the big cat in front of him with his face...