Thirty-nine. Take me home.

"Ouch!" The little devil's hands were claw-shaped and he put on a fierce expression, trying to scare the purring in front of him.

After lunch, Youxi was washing dishes in the kitchen, and His Royal Highness the Devil slipped into the room with a big cat. One person and one cat lay on the bed and had a good time...

After the mobile phone was charged, Hulu called Officer Li to explain the situation briefly, and asked the other party to ask for leave from the school. After all, she didn't dare to tell her family about this kind of thing.

Across the phone, you can feel how speechless people at the other end are after hearing this. Fortunately, Officer Li still did her a favour, otherwise when the school told her family, she would be scolded again.

After solving this most important problem, she had nothing to do and slipped to Youxi's room to play with a big cat.

"It's really a young child..." Listening to the noise in the room, Youxi complained while washing the dishes.

No matter her appearance or behaviour, it can't be seen that she is a high school student at all. Skin but not bear, dark and clever, with some stupidity and cuteness... Only in this way can she feel cute.

Thinking of this, Youxi smiled and just put the washed dishes and chopsticks in the cupboard when he suddenly felt something on his shoulder.

"Big Cat!" As soon as I turned around, I saw a Loli who began to foulse skin again, standing behind her, holding a big cat high. The big cat stood upright, with its two paws on its shoulders.

I stared speechlessly at the person and one cat in front of him. Gulu seemed to be a little hairy in his heart. He struggled to turn around and jumped on the little devil.

At this time, the big cat is like a coquettish child, leaning its head against the shoulder of drawing the road and holding its two claws around the other party's neck.

"Well... Stupid Xi, why are you scared!" Holding the big cat tightly, His Royal Highness the Devil's tone had a few hints of resentment.

"Er..." Youxi, who felt a little wronged, didn't know what to say when he heard the girl's words. I had to be silent and complained in my heart about why Gulu was so familiar with the girl.

"But thank you. I'll go home later. Thank you for what happened last night." Turning around, His Royal Highness the Devil held its claws and stroked to express his gratitude.

Sure enough, his best friend can be trusted. He didn't take advantage of him at such a good opportunity. He deserves to be a good brother recognised by the demon king  hu lu . I used to doubt whether this guy would be greedy for his body, but now it seems that he is completely overthinking...

Thinking of this, the little devil nodded, looking at his best friend's eyes, he was a little more satisfied, and saw someone's face full of doubt.

If Youxi knew what the dark little Loli was thinking in front of him, he would have gone straight to give her a shudder. Others may not understand, but Youxi's question about the girl is very clearer.

The girl didn't know what taking advantage means at all. She casually hugged people and had no fortification in her heart. I guess in this girl's eyes, as long as she doesn't kiss or do it directly, there will be no problem.

"I'll take you back. Where do you live?" Considering someone's problems in all aspects, Youxi is really worried that the other party will go back alone.

And he really has a little abacus. If he knows the other party's address, he can visit him if he has a chance, right?

"Okay, I live in Xingyu Apartment, you know?" Like a doll, he swayed the paws of a big cat. In a muttering and miaow, His Royal Highness the Devil told the other party his address.

Xingyu Apartment... It's a little familiar. Wait a minute, isn't that Lu Zai's place to live? Is she a neighbour with Lu Zai? After thinking in his mind, Youxi found something wrong.

"Excre me, which floor do you live on?"

"Seventh floor, what's wrong?"

"You won't live with Lu Zai, will you?" After thinking about it, Youxi still asked this question.

"You can say so. What's wrong?" With his head tilted, the little devil did not deny the other party's statement.

"What's wrong? The problem is big! Living with a big boy, didn't you say that you and he were not lovers?"

"Why are you so fierce... It's true not. Is it a couple to live together? Didn't I stay with you all night yesterday..." Holding the big cat in his hand, His Royal Highness bowed his head and whispered, with a red halo on his face.

After all, this is the first time she has spent the night with a boy since her radishing. No matter how big the heart is, it is impossible to say that he is not shy at all.

"Well, yesterday's... It's a special case." Youxi blushed and put aside his sight. He didn't dare to tell each other that they hugged each other for nearly half a night last night.

"In a word, girls should love themselves. This kind of thing has a bad impact on either of you..." Seeing that the other party entered Mom mode again, he pouted. He lowered his head and pushed the corners of his head against the other party's stomach, interrupting him.

"Didn't you say you would take me home? My back is sore and my legs hurt so much that I can't walk anymore, so I hugged me back!" Release the purring in his hand, and His Royal Highness opened his hands and asked the other party to hug himself.

"I..." Youxi hesitated. He really wanted to take advantage of it, but he still didn't feel suitable. Holding the other party or something all the way, it's also embarrassing to be seen by the neighbourhood.

"Well, hurry up! Anyway, you are also single now. What are you afraid of?" His hands were open. Seeing that the other party looked hesitant, the little devil tiptoe and jumped gently a few times, urging the other party.