Eighty. Rooftop Dialogue

"Well... As long as you are happy..." Youxi is almost used to these words that come out of a Loli from time to time.

"Chicken and hamburger, stupid, why did you order this at noon?" Opening the things in the bag, the little devil's eyes suddenly shined." French fries! My favourite!"

"OkaY, okay, eat quickly..." Youxi held his head and said helplessly, "After a long time.

It tastes bad... And I have to ask you something after eating."

"Uh-huh!" The last time she put on the xing gloves, His Royal Highness the Devil grabbed the zhà chicken with both hands, and his face suddenly showed an extremely happy expression.

"Stupid Xi... Do you know?" Chewing the chicken in his mouth, the little devil vaguely asked the best friend next to him.

"If you often eat these oily foods, what will happen on your face?"

"Well... Are you trying to say that these things are too hot?" Youxi is a little embarrassed... Isn't it good for you to say this while nibbling so happily?

"No, no... It will appear on the face, of course, a smile!" After saying that, I took another bite, "Uh-huh! It's so happy to eat chicken!"

"No matter how happy you are, you can't eat too much. It doesn't matter if you eat occasionally..." Youxi was immediately laughed by the girl's reaction and pointed his finger at the other party's little head.

"An additional jar of happy water! Purring..." The little devil picked up a jar of happy water next to him and snored it down...

"Don't drink so quickly..." Seeing that the girl filled more than half of her breath and choked a little, Youxi quickly stretched out his hand and patted the other party on the back a few times.

"Foolish, it seems that you don't understand the happy essence of happy water..." After gasping, the Devil's face stared at Youxi next to him seriously.

"The essence of happiness?" Youxi is a little confused. Why is he a little familiar? It seems that Lu Zai said...

"Is it... Have a drink?"

"Of course... A can of Coke costs two yuan, and the first bite is worth eight yuan." Painted Road raised his hand's coke jar and shook gently under the sun.

"Ty cents is for cans... All that remains is sugar water. The most exciting, most choking first bite is the happiest place to drink happy water... So of course you should drink more for the first bite."

"OkaY, okay, as long as you are happy... Hurry up and eat." Youxi doesn't understand this. To be honest, he will do it occasionally.

"The packaging of this store is also good... Let me tell you, when I ordered takeout, those stores often stuffed happy water with meals!" The little devil suddenly changed the topic and complained to Youxi.

"Then when it was delivered, the coke was roastled up, didn't it? You have said a lot..." Halfway through the words, Youxi suddenly

At this point, it seems that the people in front of us are not their own best friend.

As long as his best friend gave him a coke, he often complained about the strange things he encountered when ordering takeout before, and he was about to memorise it.

"Yes, how do you think Coke is not iced? The heated happy water has no happiness at all!" His legs swayed in the air, and the little devil bit down a zhà chicken with a depressed face.

"Why don't you talk anymore? And what are you going to ask me?" Seeing that his best friend suddenly had no movement, he turned his head and found that the other party stared at him like this, looking thoughtful.

"Just ask if you have seen Lu Zai, and the phone can't be turned off..." After being asked by the other party, Youxi recovered and asked the question he wanted to ask.

"See, I slipped away after the exam. You can't find it." The colour of the Devil's Hall does not change. After all, what she said is also true, depending on how you understand it.

"Well... He has the same examination room as you?"

"Slightly..." However, the girl only answered him with one grimace and made him full of black thread for a moment.

"Forget it. How did you do in the exam?" Youxi didn't bother to delve into this, so he changed the problem.

"It's just so-so, about forty points... How about you?" The girl looked indifferent, as if it were a good result, which made Youxi think she was wrong.

Papers on the 5% system, 40 points for the exam... So this girl is a slacker? But not everyone is like Lu Zai... The girl played truant every day, and her poor grades were normal.

Thinking of this, Youxi, who didn't want to hit the other party, just touched the other party's little head and didn't answer.

"What are you pretending to..." The little devil gave the other party a white look. How could she not know what the other party meant? "It's not that I don't know how your grades are. I can't know your level, okay?"

"OkaY, okay, do you want me to tutor you? Is forty percent really a little low?"

"No, this score is good." Hulu skimmed his head and said, "I'm not going to get good grades. Fishing is happiness."

"Well..." Youxi has a headache. After all, scores are quite important in this society. The idea of girls is more troublesome than their own best friend...

After all, Lu Zai did it deliberately, and he said that he would still give full play to the college entrance examination or something.

I won't joke about this kind of thing. But the girl's... Maybe it's because the other party is not human? So I don't care?

"To be honest, I really want you to be in the same class as me..." Youxi sat down next to the girl with a long-hearted look.

"Like Lu Zai, you don't have any friends... I really want you to be in the same class with me so that I can take good care of you."

"Emmmmm..." This is the first time I heard this. While surprised, the little devil also sat still quietly and listened to the other party continue to say it.

"Lu Zai probably won't agree, so I haven't told him about this. And you should also know his ability. As long as he wants, he will be the first in my grade."

"Your words are usually stupid, and I'm afraid that you will be bullied outside. And are you a chā class student or a transfer student, right? So I think as one of your few friends, I should take care of you more." Youxi stretched out his hand and stroked the silver-white hair between the girl's forehead with his fingers.

"This final exam and the results of the first monthly examination next semester determine the placement... I guess the grades will be divided soon, right?"

"So, would you like to be in the same class as me? There is still a chance in the next monthly exam. If you want, let me or Lu Zai make up for you. You are also very clever. It's definitely no problem to catch up..." Youxi took out a tissue and said it while wiping the oil on the corners of the girl's mouth with a tissue.

"Let me think about it..." The painting road lowered his head and fell into a struggle.

He is a top class. In the past, I guess his life will change a lot. But looking at his appearance, I really miss me to accompany him... Ah, ah, I'm too difficult!

"By the way, do you choose science or liberal arts? I just forgot to ask... Lu Zai and I have decided to choose science? For girls, do you usually choose more liberal arts?" Youxi suddenly realised this serious problem.

If Xiaoluluo chooses liberal arts, even if his grades go up, he can't follow his own class in science? What a trouble... I remember that Qianchen chose liberal arts... Why don't you ask her to take care of Xiaoluluo?