Twenty-five. Am I your girlfriend?

What the hell? Where did I get my girlfriend? The little demon king who saw the message turned extremely wonderful.

    Wait a minute, isn't Stupid Xi talking about it? Thinking of what he had said to the other party before, Hu Lu quickly raised his head and looked around in horror, but did not find the familiar figure.

    "What's the matter?" Seeing that the person next to him suddenly looked flustered, Lei Wu asked doubtfully.
  "Nothing! Something suddenly happened to me. I'll slip away first!" His Royal Highness the Devil stood up. Before Lei Wu said something, he disappeared...

    "What an interesting junior..." With a smile on her face, she was sure that hu lu had left. Lei Wu took out his mobile phone and dialled a number.

    "Yo, Brother Ray. It's rare to call. What's the matter?" At the other end of the phone, a frivolous sound came.

    "Help me find someone. I want all her information."

"Men's and women?"

"Female."

    "Yo, which girl does Brother Lei like again? Didn't you say you were tired of playing and not interested in girls before?"

    "I don't know which poor girl it's again. Brother Lei, who is liked by countless reading girls, is going to be spoiled again..." The man at the other end of the phone, with a strange tone of yin and yang, made fun of Lei Wu.

    "Come on, you are the happiest now, right? Do you just want to help?" Lei Wu's tone suddenly became a little cold.

    "Help, definitely help. But Brother Lei, if you eat meat, we must have a sip of soup, right?"

    "......OK, but aren't you afraid that I will bring you a dinosaur?" Of course, Lei Wu understood what the other party meant and agreed directly.

    "We can see how high Brother Ray's vision is. Which one can be liked by you is not a pretty girl? We are not worried about this. On campus, right? Tell me the name..."

"It should be on campus. The name is not clear, and the appearance and characteristics are very conspicuous..."

"You will be my thing, elementary school girl..." After telling the appearance and characteristics of the little devil, Lei Wu hung up the phone and looked at the direction of hu lu away with a smile.
    On the other hand, the little demon king hid somewhere in the teaching building with his head in his arms, with a confused face.

   "Who am I? Where am I? What am I going to do? Why should I run out?" Squatting on the ground and thinking about it, a demon king is thinking about life.

    After receiving the text message, His Royal Highness the Devil's head heated and left the scene in a panic. When I slipped here and calmed down a little, I found something was wrong.

    No, why should I run? I didn't do anything shady... What can I do when I run out?

    He patted his head and calmed down. Hulu stood up and found himself just inside the corridor behind the commissary.

    Anyway, it's okay. Go to the commissary to buy some sugar pressure and be shocked. Thinking of this, as soon as he was about to take a step, he patted her gently on the shoulder with one hand.

  "Yeah!" The sudden attack scared the little devil to jump up. He turned around and stepped back a few steps, leaning his back against the wall and looking at the attacker with a frightened face.

    "Are you all right?" Youxi looked at the girl in front of him with a worried face.

What? It turns out to be stupid. Hu lu was relieved and walked to the other party.

    "It's okay. What can I do..." I beat the other party's arm a little unhappy." It's you. Don't be so scary suddenly."

    "I saw that you had just sat with the senior, and then you suddenly ran away. He was more at attention and followed to have a look..." As he answered, Youxi looked at the girl in front of him with a complicated face.

    Think about it carefully, except for Lu Zai's birthday. After going to high school, I haven't seen this girl much...

    "Was you busy some time ago? I haven't seen you looking for Lu Zai in high school. But did you get the uniform of No. 7 Middle? It's chaotic here in No. 7 Middle School. It's better for you to come less..."

"What are you talking about? I'm also a student here, okay? Is it strange to have a uniform?" Poke the other party's waist with his finger, and the little devil looked unhappy.

"Are you studying here? This is high school... How old are you? Which class is it in? Did you transfer to school halfway? Haven't you seen before?" As if he heard incredible things, Youxi threw out a series of questions.

"I'm going to beat you one by one. I'm going to faint." His Royal Highness the Devil expressed dissatisfaction with the problem of being unable to withstand the problem of a cannon.

"Cough... I'm sorry." Noting his gaffe, Youxi quickly coughed twice, alleviating the embarrassment. Thinking about why I was suddenly so excited...

"I'm sixteen years. I won't tell you which class! Slightly..." He spit out his tongue and made a grimace. The little devil turned around and was ready to run away.

"Wait a minute!" Seeing that the little devil was about to leave, Youxi quickly stepped forward and grabbed her and lifted her up.

"Wow! What are you doing? Put me down!" Hu lu waved her hands, and her legs were raised and pedalled randomly, which could not reach the floor.

"If you don't let me down, I'm going to call someone! Hey, do you hear me!" With his cheeks bulging, His Royal Highness the Devil threw a threat.

It's so light... This is Youxi's first idea. Raise your hands from behind your back, and even weigh it gently. Youxi didn't listen to the threat of a demon king at all.

"Don't think I dare not. I'll tell you... wow!" In the middle of the words, Youxi suddenly threw His Royal Highness upside down. After turning half a circle in the air, he firmly caught her again.

After half a turn, the two are now facing each other. Hu lu staring at her best friend in front of her angrily, she felt that her majesty as a demon king had been provoked.

"Well, let's get to the point. Do you have a master of famous flowers now? It's better not to be alone with other boys? It's easy to gossip, but it's not good to be an adult girlfriend?" Looking at the girl's bulging appearance, Youxi smiled bitterly and began to get to the point.

Bullied by his best friend, the little devil is extremely unhappy at this moment. Hearing this inexplicable word again, he shouted directly without thinking:

"You are the Lord of Flowers! I'm single, okay! According to you, I'm alone with you now, so have I become your girlfriend?"