Forty-two. You can't think about it!

The box is open in several transparent bags that have not been opened. A black colour is the main colour, blue lines are embellished, and the lo skirt full of Western military uniform style is placed in front of several people.

At the other end of the phone, the store manager jumped up excitedly when he heard that this set of grey-eating clothes had finally had a chance to be sold. I didn't dare to neglect it for a moment, so I quickly told the clerk to go to the warehouse to take out the clothes.

"This, is this for me?" With his hands on his chest, the little devil trembled excitedly.

"No one in this store can wear this dress except you now..." Looking at the lo in front of him, who was close to the level of children's clothing, Youxi held his head and complained.

"Are you saying I'm short?" Turning his head and staring at the best friend next to him, His Royal Highness the Devil's eyes were a little bad.

"No, I compliment you, you are cute. This suit is only suitable for you." He quickly coaxed the other party, and someone's desire to survive looked quite strong.

"Cut..." I smacked my lips, painted Lu's best friend's eyes, turned his head and asked the clerk next to him.

"I can have a try..."

"Yes, the fitting room is over there. There are many parts in this suit, and it's a little troublesome to wear. Can I help you?" Because I heard that the girl was wearing lo for the first time, the clerk was a little worried about whether the little Loli in front of her would encounter some trouble in the process of trying on clothes.

"No, I'll wear it." Holding a few bags containing clothes, the little devil trotled into the fitting room.

I have been a girl for two years, and women's clothing and so on have been familiar for a long time. Although some los are a little complicated and will encounter trouble when wearing them, His Royal Highness the Devil still has the confidence to solve these problems.

And no matter how to say, hu lu used to be a boy. She couldn't accept the fact that she asked the girl to help her change her clothes and be seen by others. As for boys, that's even worse... So it's better to exchange it yourself.

"How about the handsome style of lo~ I can finally have the majesty of the demon king!" He opened the bag and looked at it with his skirt. At this moment, his heart was full of tears.

In the past two years, I have lived a frightened life. Being alone is like a mascot, and it is also submissive to be with others. But there's nothing she can do. Who let her have the bloodline of the demon king, but she doesn't have the life of the devil?

"It's been a little long..." After waiting for about ten minutes, the people inside still didn't come out.

Youxi is really a little bored at this moment. After all, it's really strange for him to stay in a lo store as a big boy. Except for a loman around me, she is full of little sisters in gorgeous clothes.

It's okay that a Loli was nearby just now. It's not so embarrassing. He will be the only one left. This incompatible feeling makes him feel uncomfortable all over.

However, at the thought of his sweetheart, he would come out in gorgeous new clothes. While looking forward to it, Youxi's heart inevitably had some restlessness.

"It's like this when I wore lo for the first time, not to mention that it looks complicated. Be patient and so on." Miss Lohan stood aside and explained, but made Youxi more embarrassed.

Brother, your voice is really out of harmony with your appearance. I really can't stand it...

Can you imagine a beautiful girl in a gorgeous Gothic dress standing beside you and talking to you in a grand voice? Although there is no intention of offence, the impact on people's hearts is really too strong.

And I don't know why, Youxi always feels that the other party has some other ideas. From his eyes, Youxi had a feeling that the other party wanted to drag himself into the water.

"Brother, I think your bones are amazing. It must be..." In Youxi's confused eyes, Miss Lohan slowly opened her mouth.

"Stop, how long ago it was the opening remarks. Let's have something novel." If you interrupt the other party, no matter how stupid the person is, you should also see the purpose of the other party.

"Are you really not going to think about it? Don't care about the secular vision, be as brave as me..." The more she spoke, the more excited she became. Miss Lohan was like a devout missionary at this moment, trying to instill something wrong with Youxi.

"Ah... It's starting again." This is not the first time she has seen such a thing.

After all, a considerable number of loniangs who came to this store were accompanied by boyfriends or best friends. After looking for some good women's clothing, the Miss Lohan occasionally publicised her belief in women's women's clothing while trying on clothes.

The most amazing thing is that he really told him a few... It is said that after his careful dressing, those boys directly made the woman doubt life.

After listening to the other party for nearly five minutes, Youxi felt that if he was told again, he might really be told something wrong. While smiling awkwardly and thinking about how to refuse, I suddenly felt that my arm had been hugged.

"He can't wear women's clothes, I said." The little demon king who changed his clothes put his hands around Youxi's arm in an indisputable tone.

The upper body is a military-style turtleneck long-sleeved top, and the length of the hem has reached the vicinity of the skirt. Black-based clothes are dotted with sea blue sidelines and buttons. A sea-blue belt around the waist, embellished with the top, also has the function of waistbanding.

An ultra-short black pleated skirt in the lower body, the hem can cover the root of the thighs, revealing a dazzling absolute field together with black knee socks wrapped in slender legs.

Behind him was a pair of black leather gloves on his hands and a pair of black military-style boots under his feet. There is also a black leg ring on the thigh of the right leg, which is fixed at the root of the knee-high socks.

Coupled with the dark blue bow around the neck and the brooch of the blue metal rose on the chest, and wearing a matching top hat on the head, the girl looks handsome and cute, quite like a little devil's temperament.

Youxi was a little stunned. Although he was psychologically prepared, he still didn't expect the girl to control the temperament of this suit so perfectly.

Not only him, but also clerks and other customers... The eyes of the whole store, even some passers-by outside, focussed on this cute and handsome little Loli.

Without noticing that he had become the focus of everyone, His Royal Highness the Devil was staring at someone who tried to let Youxi wear women discontentedly.

After all, he is his own good brother. In order to maintain his dignity, the little devil protested...

"He is mine. You can't let him wear women's clothes!"