Xll. The little devil who avoided the host tube again

Set the pick-up time in the afternoon. After placing the order, the little devil paralysed in the chair and stared at the ceiling...

    It's still early. It's only before 7 o'clock. Hu lu is not worried about the problem of the dormitory inspection for the time being. After all, the dormitory management usually does not start checking until after 9 o'clock, and it takes a lot of time to check the fifteenth floor.
    His Royal Highness, who was going back to the rental house to sleep in the cage, suddenly found that his dress was not suitable for going out now...

    The large T-shirt is worn on my body, and I don't wear anything except a fat one. The long silver-white hair scattered behind her, coupled with the lazy expression on the face, took off the image of a dry girl.

  "Why did I follow the gloves of such a dress..." I patted my head, but some Loli didn't bother to change clothes now.

    You can't fly back to the rental house like this, can you? But there was nothing to sleep in the dormitory, and I definitely couldn't sleep well... After struggling for a while, the little devil suddenly glanced at the box he put on the shelf.

    Why don't you... play games to refresh yourself? My sister hasn't even taken out the game console given to her.

    Opening the box and taking out what was inside, a Loli didn't find that... At this moment, she was holding the game console, and her image was a step closer to the dry girl.

"Cut... There is no power." However, it is also expected that there are generally not many electronic products that have just bought even if there is electricity.
    Standing on tiptoe on the chair, the little devil unplugged the air conditioning plug on the wall and plugged it in the row taken out of Youxi's cabinet.

    After all, No. 7 Middle School prohibits private mobile phones. Coupled with safety reasons, there is only one three-hole socket for air conditioning in the dormitory. Because most mobile phone chargers are two-hole plugs. If the students in the dormitory want to charge their mobile phones, they can only secretly plug them in by themselves.

    But insertion is actually a strictly prohibited item. If found, not to mention confiscation on the spot, you will also be warned and given priority from the host management.

    In addition, the school has been extremely strict with the arrangement of such things, and basically few people really dare to bring the arrangement and insert them here. Students in the dormitory of No. 7 Middle School basically live in a tight environment... Of course, it refers to mobile phone electricity.

    Therefore, the boarding students in No. 7 Middle School is regarded as one of the most important public property in the dormitory. There are rowed dormitories, and there will be a quite high status on that floor. After all, those unplugged dormitory members will basically hold their mobile phones and run to the plugged dormitory...

    As soon as he plugged in the row, His Royal Highness actually heard footsteps coming from outside. Then, hu lu heard the dormitory door next door being opened by the key.
"No? So early?" Hu lu was shocked. Why was the dormitory check more than two hours earlier?

    The people outside sounded like a simple check, and soon closed the door of the next dormitory. The sound of key locking the door sounded, and the person outside the door gradually came in this direction.

"I'll go..." Unplug the row and plug in the air conditioner. The little devil picked up the game console and plugged it in and flew straight to the balcony.

    As soon as I flew out, the door of the dormitory was opened. But unlike the next door, this time does not seem to be a simple inspection. The dormitory went into the dormitory and looked carefully at the surroundings.

    His Royal Highness, who hid outside the building with something in his arms, blushed at this moment, the breeze blew through his clothes, and the coolness of his lower body made the shame of a demon king explode.

"Wow... I shouldn't have worn this one." Complaining softly, the painting road suddenly felt a line of sight being staring at himself.

Looking in the direction of feeling, there are indeed a pair of small eyes staring at myself on the air conditioner on the lower floor... However, the angle seems to be so wrong.
"Wow! Colour cat!" When he realised that he had gone, the little devil immediately clamped his legs, shrank into a ball in mid-air, and looked at the cat below with a shy and angry face.

    It's not the big cat in my own dormitory. The cat below should be a pet cat secretly kept in other dormitories. It seems to be just a kitten, which is only a little bigger than a tissue box, which can't be compared with the huge size of Guling at all.

    However, our Royal Highness did not notice how attractive her wagging tail was to a cat.

"Miaow!" The kitten below suddenly screamed strangely, jumped, and rushed to the tail of hu lu .

    Noting the other party's intentions, Hu lu subconsciously raised its tail, and a cat rushed directly into the air. But it has jumped into mid-air, which will be in an extremely dangerous state. If nothing is done, the kitten may fall from the fifteenth floor and end its short-lived cat.

   "Stupid cat!" With a gentle scolding, holding things in his hands, the Devil's Hall, who couldn't open his hand, shook its tail and rolled its tail on the cat's waist...

    The kitten hanging in the air raised its head as if expressing gratitude, miaowing. But subtlely, due to the current position of the two, the spring scenery under the little devil is clear in the eyes of a cat.

"Don't watch it! Colour cat!" If the little devil just blushed like a tomato. At this time, she may really explode...

"Miaow!" The cats below barked more favourfully.
"Wow... even a cat bullies me..." A demon king is about to cry.

    Holding a pile of things, there is still a cat hanging on its tail. Early in the morning of her birthday, Her Royal Highness the Devil was under pressure that she should not bear at this age...