XI. Little Devil, love to act coquettish.

In the early morning, Youxi got up early from bed. After washing, take out the canned cat from the cabinet and release the purring out of the cage.

    After staying in the cage all night, Gulu crawled out and shook his body. After seeing the canned cat in Youxi's hand, the smart big cat sat on the ground skilfully, waiting for dinner...

    After feeding the cat, Ji Xian and Zi Yu also woke up one after another. He stretched out his hand and patted his buttocks twice, signalling that a big cat could go out to play... The latter also quickly got out of the balcony and disappeared.

"It's good to be a cat. Life is simple and happy. Eat, sleep and go out to play..." Looking at the purring slipping away from his feet, Ziyu brushed his teeth and envied him.

"But we need to sterilisation."

"Forget it..." Someone immediately withdrew his idea as soon as Ji Xian reminded him.

"But the guy above is quite comfortable. He also eats, sleeps and goes out to play... Why don't you sterilisation him?" Looking at the small dark room, Ji Xian suddenly made a very dangerous speech.

"Wake up, although most of them are black pots, Lu Zai has really brushed more than a dozen gangsters alone. You really rushed up. Only he sterilized you.

"Be kidding, be kidding..." Hearing Youxi's words, Ji Xian immediately cowardly.

    Sure enough, he is a well-hidden boss who can literate and martial arts. Wen Ke tutored the top students, and Wu Ke exploded the little gangster... Big guy, big guy, too strong.

"Okay, hurry up, and grab the elevator and have breakfast." Youxi urged the two people while opening the dormitory door.

  "I'm coming!" After changing his clothes and chasing him out, Zi Yu, who finally left, also locked the door.

    As soon as the three of them left, a small head slowly emerged from the curtain of the small dark room. As he yawned, His Royal Highness the Devil had a faint dark circles on his face and looked listless.

    The chin was put on the armrest by the bed, and his hands were weakly put by the bedside, and fell in mid-air along the edge of the bed. The little devil was paralysed like a salted fish, staring at the locked dormitory door...

"Guo..." The voice sounds like awkward and coquettish. A demon king bulged his cheeks, as if silently complaining about the poor sleep last night.
    Even if he was reluctant, the painting road still got up from the bed. Although I really want to sleep back in my cage, His Royal Highness the Devil had to get up from bed at the thought that the dormitory would come to check the dormitory every morning.

    After all, everyone is in class at this time, and it will be difficult to explain if someone is found to be staying in the dormitory. Although I did ask for leave, all kinds of verifications and so on will be very troublesome.

    Therefore, compared with these unnecessary troubles, the little devil felt that he might as well stay outside for a while. When the dormitory checks, run back to sleep in the cage and it's over.

    Yesterday, the nightdress was wet by cold sweat and tears, and I haven't changed it for fear of being found out. Now that everyone is gone, the painting road can finally go down and change this dress that makes me uncomfortable...

    As mentioned earlier, the little devil is very... poor. In addition, I don't have much experience in buying clothes. Loli's clothes are basically bargains for discount or clearance.

    If you covet cheapness, naturally don't expect any good quality. The clothes painted on the road, even the cloth of nightdresses, are quite rough.

    Fortunately, our Royal Highness is born beautiful, and his external image has not been affected by the straded clothes. Although the little devil is very greedy for those beautiful skirts, she can't afford them, but she can't afford them. There's nothing she can do...

    At this time, a Loli has taken off her nightdress. Take out the T-shirt the boy wore from the cupboard and put it on his body...
    The large T-shirt that doesn't fit is like a dress. After all, the women's clothes I bought are too rough... So sometimes I would rather wear the top worn by boys like this than sleep in my own skirt.

    After all, although my parents are stingy, they basically don't treat the way unfairly when it comes to food and clothing. The quality of the men's clothing bought for her is much better than the women's clothing she bought herself...

    Little Loli in large clothes yawned to the washstand. Half dozing, His Royal Highness the Devil brushed his teeth like sleepwalking at this moment. It was not until I washed my face that cold water spilled on my face, and I was a little sober.

    Back in his chair and sat, the little devil nibbled at the bun he brought from home, took out his mobile phone and looked aimlessly, thinking about today's plan.

    Sure enough, just go back to the rental room first. There is a computer, a queen bed and a doll. There are also dishes in the refrigerator, and the dining problem can also be solved...

    But today is my birthday! Do you have to go through it alone again? In the past two years since I became a Loli, I have never had a good birthday.

    I really want to have a big cream cake, and a group of people gathered around to celebrate my birthday. Then I was hugged in someone else's arms and ate sweet cake while acting coquettish...

    Bah! What the hell is the last one? Why do you have such a strange idea? The little devil shook his head and threw out his mind strange ideas.

    I'm getting more and more like a child... holding my head and sighing. Painting Road has long realised that he will come up with quite delicate ideas from time to time.

    Why are you hugged? Rub your hair smoothly and shrink into other people's arms. And when I was in Lishan City, I was ontology, and when I came into contact with others, I did unconsciously act cute and coquettish.

    However, no one can be satisfied anyway. Isn't it okay to think about it for a moment? With a helpless smile, His Royal Highness the Devil suddenly turned to the online platform of a nearby pastry house on his mobile phone...

    Sure enough, it's better to buy yourself a cake, right? Thinking of this, our little devil can't stand the temptation of dessert. Leaving aside the strange ideas in his mind, the little devil picked up his favourite cake...

    I have been struggling for most of the day, considering my financial ability. In a burst of meat pain, His Royal Highness finally ordered only a small chocolate cake.