Twenty-four. During the lunch break

There are stickers on both sides, and I can't see any information at all. They were silent, and the scene was once very embarrassing.

  "Can't you guess?" His hands supported his chin, and the little devil's face was full of smiles.

"Well..." Lei Wu was very embarrassed. He thought quickly in his mind and wanted to find himself a step down.
"Then I'll eat first, and the senior will guess slowly first~" He picked up his chopsticks and turned around his hand. The little devil bowed his head and ate the food in front of him.

    "I just want to have dinner and chat with your lovely elementary school girl..." Hu Lu's reaction made Lei Wu more interested and made him more eager to know all kinds of information about the primary school girl in front of him.

    "Huh?" Hearing this, His Royal Highness the Devil raised his head and looked at the people next to him with a puzzled face.

    Play straight ball directly? In general, if you want to change yourself, you will be embarrassed for a long time. What's wrong with this guy?

    "What, don't you want to?" Lei Wu looked at the girl in front of him with a smile.

"I don't want to. After all, we don't know it." The little devil looked at the ceiling as he bit his chopsticks, looking thoughtful.

    "Is that right? Then I won't disturb my junior sister yet..." Lei Wu smiled and left knowingly. It's just that the smile on his face made the little devil feel indescribable.

"Strange guy..." complained, and Painted Road lowered his head and continued to enjoy his lunch.

    Although that guy didn't sign up in his class, I guess he should not be from the top class... As long as he is not a top class, he has nothing to be afraid of.
    As mentioned earlier, No. 7 Middle School specially placed them in several classes for the top students. In addition, as a key object of training, the school has given them a lot of care...

    Take the canteen as an example. There are two canteens in No. 7 Middle School. The third floor of Canteen No. 1 and the second floor of Canteen No. 2 are places that only students and teachers of the top class can enter.

    The food inside is specially served. Not to mention the cheaper than the rest of the school, the quality is not comparable elsewhere. There will be no top students who are stupid enough to eat in this ordinary canteen...

    Oh, except Youxi... That guy often goes to order takeout with Ji Xianziyu and seldom goes to the canteen. Knowing that the other party would not appear, His Royal Highness dared to stay here and eat so confidently.

    In addition to the canteen, the school also favours top students in dealing with various problems. Just like some students complaining privately, in No. 7 Middle School, those with good grades are uncles.

    It is no exaggeration to say that even the top students beat the students in other classes for no reason. As long as the school can suppress it, even if it distorts the facts, it is not surprising to throw the blame on the beaten classmates.

   Therefore, students of No. 7 Middle School generally bypass the people in the top class for fear of causing trouble to themselves.
    But in fact, the quality of top students is also generally good, and it is rare to bully others. The disharmony between ordinary students and top students is afraid on the one hand, but it is more because of the imbalance in their hearts.

    If the top class comes to harass himself, the little devil may really be afraid of the other party. After all, she doesn't want to make any big news. In case she gets home, she can't eat and walk around.

    After dinner, he put the plate and soup bowl in the box used to recycle tableware, and  hu lu wet out of the canteen in a good mood. But as soon as she walked out, one hand stopped in front of her......

    Looking around, it was the thunderous again. Although he probably guessed the other party's careful thoughts, His Royal Highness the Devil still stopped to see what the other party was going to say.

    "Elementary school girl, I just bought a bottle of drink in the commissary. The second bottle is half price, so if the senior sister doesn't mind?" Lei Wu handed Hu lu a bottle of orange juice and said with a smile.

"It's okay to make friends. It's forbidden to cross the border." The little devil meditated for a while, crossed his hands in front of him, and put an X.
    Although it's just a general guess, I can't be sure what the other party really thinks. But His Royal Highness the Devil still thinks it's better to inoculate the other party...

    "Don't worry, I just want to make friends with my junior sister. Shake the juice handed over to hu lu , and the smile on Lei Wu's face increased instead.

"That's good... But I want that bottle." The little devil stretched out his finger and pointed to the peach juice in the other hand.

"Oka, okay..."

After taking the peach juice, His Royal Highness opened it and took a sip of it rudely. Seeing the other party's performance, Lei Wu narrowed his eyes and a trace of curvature at the corners of his mouth.

Lei Wu became more interested in the girl in front of him. Let's not talk about the exquisite appearance. The girl's temperament also makes him feel very special, and he is a little clever in witty.

He looks like a clever and knows how to guess the other party's thoughts. At the beginning, he inoculates himself and keeps a good distance. But he was very easy-going and accepted his drink without any embarrassf. I don't know whether to say smart or stupid...

"Then the junior sister and I went there to sit and chat? Get to know each other and make friends?" With a small calculation in his heart, Lei Wu sent an invitation to hu lu.

"Yes, yes, but you don't sleep during lunch break?" It really doesn't matter to the little devil. After all, he doesn't have classes and has a lot of time.

But the other party is obviously not a truant like himself... For ordinary students, lunch break is quite precious, right? As the saying goes, if you don't go to school at noon, you won't leave in the afternoon.

"It's okay not to sleep once, but if you are sleepy, don't force yourself."

"That's no need. I don't sleep at noon." He casually replied that His Royal Highness the Devil had no intention to go back to the dormitory. If it hadn't been for this guy's help, she would have been going to the rooftop to continue to bask in the sun.

The two sat in a shade, drank drinks, and chatted briefly. Because His Royal Highness the Devil refused to reveal his name, Lei Wu could only give up temporarily and call her her a senior sister.

After chatting for a while, hu lu has a general understanding of the people in front of him... If the other party is not disguised. He is a polite and polite person, but he always speaks until the end, and the city seems to be a little deep.

"Ah, wait a minute, I'll read a text message." As he chatted, the mobile phone in his pocket trembled twice. After saying hello, the little devil secretly took out his mobile phone and found that it was the message Youxi sent to himself.

"Lu Zai, something big has happened. I saw your girlfriend and a man. Sitting under the tree behind a canteen, there are people talking and laughing.

Huh?