Forty-eight. Ah, I can't think of the title.

"Also, can you press your gun... I feel a little uncomfortable." There was a trace of redness on the cute little face, and such a sentence suddenly came out of the little devil.

With an awkward smile, Youxi said that he was very embarrassed. After all, this kind of physiological reaction does not mean that control can be controlled... Although I don't realise it, it's obviously seduced by the other party, okay?

"Ah, forget it. You can't control this kind of thing." In the past, hu lu was a boy , but naturally I also noticed that I was a little difficult for strong people.

"So do you touch it? Don't touch me to take a shower? It's a rare opportunity. After this village, there will be no shop." Put your hands behind you and lean on the sofa. His Royal Highness, sitting on the other party's thigh, said very dangerous words.

"You are too open... It's easy for you to suffer like this." While he was speechless, Youxi also felt a little sad and felt that he should really talk to the other party well.

No one wants his sweetheart to be infected by others. He doesn't want his sweetheart to suffer a lot because he is too open and doesn't know himself.

I don't know what kind of education this girl receives... It's impossible for me to be by my side all the time. Therefore, why the girl in front of the church is reserved? Youxi believes that it is the most important thing at present.

"Seriously, you are a girl. Pay attention to your behaviour and don't be careless in this field like a boy. It's really a loss for your family to let you out alone..."

"I have always been raised as a boy... Blame me?" Hu lu spread out his hand to show that he was innocent.

After all, she has only been a girl for more than two years, and no one has taught her this. How can she know so much? Coupled with the residual habits of boys, if it hadn't been for the radish buff that would have affected some of their behaviour habits, I guess I would have been Zuan Laoji Loli, who was full of trains.

"Take you? Being a boy?" Youxi's face is a little strange, and he can't understand the thoughts of the other party's family.

After all, girls don't look like fake boys. Although they have some handsome and dark temperament, they are still cute little Loli? What does her family think... Why do you raise a good daughter as a son?

"Yes, I have never been regarded as a girl at all. But they are not to blame. After all, they can't treat me as a girl."

The girl's words made Youxi a little confused, but he didn't delve into it. After all, after knowing each other for so long, the other party often suddenly has some strange words, which has long been used to it.

"Is your family... Do you have the idea of preference for boys over girls?" Thinking of such a possibility, Youxi looked at the girl with a trace of heartache.

"That's not true. If you really want to say, it's a little more important to value women over men. My sister's status at home is much higher than mine, and there is no such thing as you think." While sitting on the other party's lap, the little devil leaned back and fell on the sofa, as if he was a little unhappy.

Youxi was stunned. What's the matter? A good little Loli is raised as a son, and she is hardly favoured. And from what she said, her sister seemed to be favoured by the family like a little princess. What's wrong with this family?

"Excuse me, is your family the same as you?" As he asked, Youxi pointed to the wings and tail of hu lu , and the meaning he wanted to express was very obvious.

"No, they are all ordinary humans. I am the only demon clan... Not only at home, there is no second demon clan in the world." Speaking of which, His Royal Highness the Devil looked a little lonely.

As an orthodox demon king's bloodline, as long as there is a second demon clan in the world, it will definitely be perceived by her.

It's not the kind that the other party appears in front of him to perceive his identity; nor does it ignore distance to perceive the specific location of the other party; it's just that in this world, is there a second demon clan... This perception is to know the answer to this question.

Obviously, His Royal Highness the Devil did not sense the existence of a second demon clan. In this world, she is a unique individual and a lonely existence.

Most of the time, she hopes to... Even if there is only one of the same kind, even if it's just talking, it won't make yourself so lonely.

"It's okay. And I'm here... I'll accompany you in the future." Holding the other party's little hand, Youxi comforted. The lonely expression of his sweetheart really hurt his heart a little.

"Thank you. It deserves to be my good brother. No one is more reliable than you. Although sometimes you are quite unreliable..." After recovering a little mood, the little devil said lazily.

"By the way, does Lu Zai know your business?"

"How can I not know? It's hard for him to think about it?"

"Yes, he has taken you in... It's impossible not to know." Youxi thought that there would be other questions about girls in the future. It's better to ask his best friend.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower. Will you touch it or not?" With a hint of urging, the little devil raised his leg slightly and asked impatiently.

"You just... So you want me to touch it?"

"Don't touch it and take a shower." His Royal Highness, who lost patience, sat up and was about to jump off the other party, but was hugged by the other party.

"Do you usually do the right Lu Zai?" The more insighted the girl was, the more worried he was about the other party.