Twenty-three. His Royal Highness is angry.

"Mom... I don't think this money can be wasted." With a weak saying, hu lu means that you don't need to live in school.

    Be reasonable, let's not talk about whether it will be found. I am obviously a boy, and I will definitely be thrown into the boy's dormitory.

    Although the little devil used to be a boy, he has been a girl for two years, and there is still basic reserve. It's still a little embarrassing for her to live with the boy...

"What? My parents usually teach you how to save money... But what should be spent still has to be spent. Compared with your safety, this little money will still be spent.

"But the house rented over there..."

"Continue to rent it first. It's better to have a place to rest. Usually, if you have any questions, you can go back there... It's also convenient for your things to put there, so you don't have to move around."

"Mom, I think..." Hulu tried to fight for it again, but the next moment he was interrupted by his mother.

"That's settled. Stop talking. Be honest over there and don't cause trouble... It took my parents a lot of effort to get the berth for you. If you dare to waste this opportunity, be careful that I break your leg!"

    Seeing his mother's fierce appearance, Hu lu was too scared to speak. He quickly lowered his head and picked up the rice in his hand.

"By the way, you are a man, clenched like something, like a girl. In the future, you will be responsible at home, and your sister will be taken care of by you."

    No, Mom. Your dear son has become a little Loli. The kind that will be legal in two years is no longer a man. Hu lu  pulled the rice while complaining silently in his heart.

    Looking at her son's appearance that he didn't dare to gasp, Liu Wan held her forehead and sighed.

    To be honest, this child is really worry-free. I don't ask him to study hard or anything. I just hope he can live a safe and honest life.

    Looking at his own child, Liu Wan felt a trace of strangeness. In recent years, I seldom communicate with my family, and I don't like to go home. Everything is hidden. To be honest, I hardly know much about painting the way now.
   Liu Wan felt that if it weren't for her son's close to his grandmother, he would probably not have gone home.

    And there is also the problem of Huaya. The two brothers and sisters have become more and more alienated from each other in Liu Wan's eyes. I have a lot of headaches with Huyuan...

    Huayuan Liuwan and his wife hope that the two brothers and sisters of Huilu will grow up and enter the society, support each other and take care of each other. Seriously, the two brothers and sisters are not what they want to see now.

    Huaya is very well taken care of by her elders. The relationship is quite good, and she can also talk to her peers and sisters.

    But painting the road is different. Not only the elders, but also the brothers and sisters of the same generation, hu lu does not have much contact with them. My son is a bad thing, and there are also rumours among relatives that hu lu  is not popular.
    The child was also disappointing. He repeatedly stressed that he should make a good impression in front of his relatives and make a good relationship. As a result, there were any relatives' banquets or so on, either they were absent directly or no one could be found in the venue.

"Let your father send you to school tomorrow. The dormitory should be arranged and move things there by the way, okay?" Thinking about it, Liu Wan was a little angry again and said in a scolding tone.

  "I see... Also, Mom, I'll go downstairs to reissue my mobile phone card later." HUA LU REPLIED WEAKLY, WITH A HELPLESS FACE.
  "Go ahead, come back quickly after finishing it. Don't fool around outside. Do you understand?"

    After dinner, I quickly went downstairs to apply for my mobile phone card and came back. I'm staying in the room playing with my new mobile phone...
    As soon as I downloaded the chat software and logged in to my account, a lot of unread messages flooded the road.

  "Lu Zai, where are you dead?"

  "Where are the people? Hey, wake up."

"Don't scare me. Reply quickly!"

    Looking at a large list of unread messages sent by Youxi, Hu Lu smiled embarrassedly and typed.

  "I lost my mobile phone. I just got a new one."

    After a while, the other party saw the news and replied to hu lu.

"Ma Dan, you scared me to death. I didn't even make a sound for a few days, and I thought you were hit by a car when walking.
  "Go yours, don't curse me."
I chatted with my friends on the Internet, and the depressed mood of hu lu was much relieved a lot. Sure enough, Sand Sculpture Network is friendly and can bring happiness to yourself!
"If you play, you will know how to play with your mobile phone." Liu Wan's voice suddenly sounded in his ear, scaring hu lu.

"Mom, don't scare me. Come in and knock on the door." He patted his liver carefully and looked at the other party with some complaints.
"You are too fascinated by yourself. Do you blame me? I'll discuss something with you..."

"Ah? What's the matter..."

"Your aunt and uncle are coming to stay with your little niece for a few days. It's already on the way."

"I'll sleep on the sofa tonight, right?" The expression of hu lu faded, and everyone could see that she was unhappy now.

"So I discussed with you and didn't force you. How to say?"

"I see. Anyway, I will go to school tomorrow. Go out and go out..." Waving, drawing the road rudely issued a guest expulsion order to Liu Wan.

"This child..." Before leaving, Liu Wan could still hear the broken thoughts of painting the road in a low voice. What 'Anyway, it's a guest room. I don't have a room at all', 'family status is the lowest' or something.

Drawing a road is not an unreasonable person, otherwise you won't agree to let the room come out. But she must still feel uncomfortable. After all, it is definitely impossible to kick her out of the room every time and say that she is not emotional.

"Why do you have to live in our house? There are so many rooms in other people's homes..." Locking the door, the little devil changed back to his body and sat on the bed complaining.

"I'm going to feed mosquitoes in the living room again. I'm so bored. Obviously, this is my home..."

This is not the first time, and it often happens on weekends. Relatives came to play, and every time they painted the road, they were forced to give up the room to their relatives and sleep on the sofa in the living room.

I'm usually not at home, so I'm really a superfluous person to some extent. Sometimes the little devil really feels that there is no difference between having himself in this family and not having himself...

With his cheeks bulging, His Royal Highness twitched the bed twice with his tail, venting his dissatisfaction.

If you lose your temper, you will lose your temper. The little devil himself knows that he is actually the only one who can give way out of the room. After all, you can't let your sister or grandmother make way out of the room. As for parents, it's even more inconvenient.