V. Little demon king, great power

However, the situation on the other side of the street did not look optimistic. When the two gangsters saw that they could not get rid of the people behind them, they kidnapped a passer-by.

"I'm impressed. Is the play so good?" I'm speechless to those onlookers who watch the fun and cause trouble.

Although I don't expect this group of people to help, don't cause trouble around... Looking at the pistol against the hostage's forehead, the police had no good idea for a while, and they also stopped around one after another, maintaining a certain distance and stabilising each other's emotions.

"It's all your fault, stupid cat, or they will be caught just as they fell to the ground." The little devil stared at the big cat next to him fiercely, but the latter didn't agree, because you can't expect a cat to know anything.

"Forget it and use the authority. Obviously, I finally came back with some magic, and I wanted to save some..." The Devil's Hall was reluctant to part with the expression, but the movements in his hands did not hesitate.

Open your hands and wave something around yourself to write something. Several technological blue magic arrays reappeared in their hands and rotated around the little devil.

"Acceleration, transparency, locking, muffler..." With a wave of hands in front of her, the four magic arrays moved to her with the action of hu lu and superimposed them.

Once again, she gestured with a pistol, and the girl pointed her fingertips at the centre of the magic array and made a aiming posture. The combination of translucent circular arrays is superimposed to have a sense of scope.

At the same time, the ring on the girl's tail, one of the lines on it emits blue light, as if a certain force has been used...

Although the exploration of yourself is not complete, drawing a path still excavates a lot of physical abilities. In addition to the magic operation skill of the magic array and the basic use of magic itself, His Royal Highness also found that he had a special ability called power.
The ability to power is terrible and unscientific, but the consumption of magic is also exaggerated. Therefore, the little demon king, who has always lacked magic, has not been studied in depth in this regard.

Exceptional ability, plus one's own unskilledness. If you don't hint at yourself without words, you can't guide and use this ability.

Well, to put it human words, that is, the little devil himself gave these abilities a few tricks, and she won't need it if she doesn't shout.

"[Pseudo-power · Supnos]" Accompanied by the girl's immature voice, two invisible magic bullets, bypassed every onlooker at a very fast speed and accurately hit the forehead of the two gangsters.

The two gangsters were stunned first, and then threw away their guns as if they were in pain. They suddenly pushed the hostages forward, and they were back-to-back, as if they saw something terrible, with a panic on their face.

Although it was not clear what had happened, seeing the hostages out of danger, the gangster threw away his weapons again. The surrounding police jumped up and easily subdued the two.
"Whu..." She put her fingers on her mouth and blew it. However, less than three seconds later, the girl suddenly felt a burst of strength and collapsed directly on the ground.
"Half of the magic is gone. It's just a pseudo-power..." The little devil wanted to cry without tears, as if he had accumulated savings for several years, but half of it was lost in an instant.

On the other hand, the two gangsters escorted suddenly began to struggle fiercely. As he roared 'what's going on', he looked around in horror.

Although they were puzzled about the prisoner's reaction, the police did not pay much attention and escorted the prisoner to the police car. No matter what the problem is, in a word, bring it back to the bureau first...

Naturally, this is the masterpiece of our Royal Highness. The power called illusion is the ability to directly interfere with the brain signals of organisms through media.

Hu lu is crowned with the name of the dream god in mythology. This kind of hypnosis-like ability can interfere with the five senses of the target to a certain extent. Fifth, if you feel interference, you will deviate from the perception of the surrounding things, resulting in hallucinations.

At this moment, His Royal Highness a good and unknown demon king lay on the ground with a completely tired look. I didn't notice that I was wearing a short skirt at all. Our little devil didn't realise it as a girl, and he lay in a big shape.
"My magic is gone again, and the morning sun is white. It's too difficult for me..." After thinking about it, Hulu still felt sorry for the magic that had been squandered by himself. She really doesn't care about the problem of light now. Besides, no one on the rooftop is...

Lying down, the little devil suddenly yawned again. The remaining reserves of magic are directly related to her mental state. At a time when she has just squandered a lot of magic, sleepiness inevitably hits again.

"Nour... Come here and give me a hug..." When he got up and sat on the ground, His Royal Highness the Devil stretched out his hands towards the big cat not far away, looking like a coquettish hug.

However, a big cat ignored her and still lay where it was, licking its claws.

"Nour! Come here!" Holding her hands between her legs, the girl bulged her cheeks and wrote unhappy on her face. Judging from this situation, if a big cat ignores her again, I guess she will rush up to catch the cat.
Seeing that the girl's face was not good, Clever Gulu still chose to obey. Slowly, he walked to His Royal Highness the Devil, who hugged it with a happy face.

Relying on petting cats to refresh themselves, I guess it's almost school time at noon. She planned to go back to the dormitory first, stretched out her hand and found a serious problem...

"Where's my key?" Her Royal Highness was dumbfounded and thought for a moment. She remembered that she seemed to put the key in the pocket of the nightdress when she was changing clothes.

"Are you not afraid of heights? Shall I take you back?" The little devil bowed his head and asked, although she also knew that the cat must not understand such inexplicable and wonderful words.

Anyway, no matter what the cat agrees, since the door can't be accessed, of course I have to fly in through the balcony.