XVIII. Unexpected title, rua

"Emmmmmmm..." has changed back to hu lu   a boy, staring at the three girls in front of you, trying to find the memories of these three people in my mind...

    Everyone else is coming to celebrate their birthdays. You can't ask who you are, can you? Although he looks familiar, I really can't remember who these three people are!

    The scene was once very embarrassing. For a moment, others didn't know what to say, so they could only watch hu lu and look at each other with the three girls.

"I haven't seen it many times. You don't remember that we are normal." In the end, Qianchen opened his mouth to break this embarrassing situation.

"He hasn't appeared in class several times. I guess he doesn't recognise his classmates." Yoongi turned her face aside and was not surprised by the current situation.

    "No one! I still recognise you! You are the one in our class...that..." With that, he raised his chin again and fell into meditation.

    "Look, he doesn't know my name at all. Just show your face in the morning when you go to school, and then disappear for a day. Shrugged her shoulders, Yoongi looked like 'I knew so'.

    "Well, just know each other now. Zi Yu became a peacemaker.

"I'd better explain, otherwise it's too embarrassing." After a wave of eye contact with his sister, Qianchen finally began to explain the context of the matter.

    The periphery of No. 7 Middle Committee is relatively chaotic, which is almost well known to people in Dongcheng District, Huanghai. It's okay to be on campus, but as soon as you leave the school gate, you will be easily harassed by the surrounding areas.

    The two sisters Qianmeng Qianchen are well-known school belles in the seven. Compared with boarding students, day students are more likely to be harassed by these gangsters. Although the school pays great attention to the safety of top students, day students will ask the security guard at the door to help open the way to escort a considerable distance. But there will always be times when you don't notice it...

    The two sisters were going to school because they were almost late. In order to hurry up, the two chose to drill into the alley... As a result, the poor surrounding area caught the opportunity and blocked them in it.。

    At the critical moment, Hu lu a classmate who was also in a hurry also got into the alley. Seeing a group of bad things around and blocking the road, I complained unpleasantly.

    It doesn't matter. The group immediately shifted the blame from the two sisters to hu lu. I was so anxious that I rushed up with a stick...

    The ending is doomed. The little devil is not a human at all. Even if it is disguised, it is not something that a group of gangsters can deal with. Well, a group of people had been knocked to the ground without even touching the other party.

    "What the hell? So irritable?" He clapped his hands, snorted unhappy, and his eyes on hu lu turned to the two sisters.
    "Are you all right?"

   "No...it's okay." The two sisters who thought hu lu was also bad, but now they were relieved.

    He looked at the two people in front of him doubtfully. Although he was a little familiar with them, he was not interested in them. I bent down to pick up my schoolbag and trotted away from here...
"So it's you two!" Hu lu and slap the table." Thanks to that incident between you two, some strange rumours began to appear in the school for no reason!"

    "That's just one of us, okay? At most, it was the beginning of your grudge against them... It was rumoured that you fought with the surrounding gangsters several times later.

    "I wouldn't have a grudge against them without you two. Okay! You are the source of all evil! Give me back my reputation!"
    "All right, don't be ashamed." Youxi pressed the head of the road and let the other party sit down." Don't yell when others come to thank you and celebrate your birthday.

    "Cut..." Lie on the table and draw a displeasant look.

    Youxi is also helpless. Although he is a best friend, he does things reliably, but sometimes he is like a child.

    "Anyway, thank you that time. Xiaoyue still told us your identity..." With that, Qianchen turned his head and smiled at Yoongi.

    Later, the two sisters also tried to find hu lu to thank them, but found that the person could not be found on campus. Later, Qianchen told his best friend Yoongi about this matter. Yoongi confirmed the identity of  hu lu through those strange rumours on campus.

    But Yoongi Hulu is a problem class student. Compared with the top class, No. 7 Middle School has set up two classes to place problem elements and students with poor grades.
    As the two sisters of the top class, it's really not easy to go to the problem class. The phenomenon of hatred for good students there is relatively serious, and it is unlikely to find a demon king who has played truant all year round.

    Well, I finally got a chance to get in touch with Hu lu . The two sisters decisively pulled Yoongi to support the venue. On the grounds of celebrating their birthday, they wanted to come and thank Hu Lu.

"You don't have to thank you. I didn't go to save you in the first place. If they were not in the way, I might have got straight through it..." He waved his hand and drew the road to show that he was really a passer-by.

    "Also, we have met your girlfriend. It's super cute, but she ran away directly because she was too shy... Introduce it to us. We also want to know her." Qianchen suddenly jumped on the topic and didn't react to the road for a while.

    Huh? Girlfriend? Do I have a girlfriend? Someone lying on the bed looked at the people next to him with a confused face. It took a long time to realised what was going on with the so-called 'girlfriend'.

    It's over. At that time, I just wanted to fool him, but I didn't think so much. It's over. I'm going to be labelled as Lori! How can I introduce them!

    His Royal Highness is messy in the wind. You can't tell the other party that I'll pick myself up, can I?