Thirty-five. Picked up a little devil

Without the expected feeling of falling to the ground, the little devil felt as if he had been supported by someone.

"What's wrong with you? How could it be here? Isn't it okay to have a good afternoon? Would you like to take you to the hospital?" The tone sounded very anxious and worried, but the unusually familiar voice immediately let His Royal Highness know the identity of the person who came.

"It's okay. Don't go to the hospital... Stupid Xi, take me... Go back..." Now I don't have the energy to wonder why the other party is here.

No of why he is here, it's better than falling on the road or even being picked up by someone you don't know... The suspended heart fell down, and the little devil paralysed in the other party's arms and fell asleep.

"Wait a minute? Make it clear, where are you going?" The girl's state made Youxi panic for a moment. But after careful observation, I found that although the other party was extremely weak, he just fell asleep.

Youxi was relieved and a little relieved. Not long ago, I was still taking things under the dormitory. Suddenly, I didn't know where to run out and pestered myself all the time.

Scratching his clothes and biting the corners of his clothes to drag him. Take a little two steps and turn back to harass yourself. Usually skilful purring, this abnormal behaviour makes Youxi feel that purring seems to want to follow it.

After sneaking over the wall with the big cat, he came to a street near the school and saw a familiar figure. The silver-haired girl gasped against the wall, looking extremely weak.

Youxi quickly stepped forward and held the girl before she fell down. But the other party said a strange word and fell asleep, leaving him alone in place.

Gulu also miaowed beside him, walking back and forth beside their legs. RUBBING THE GIRL'S LEG, HE STOOD UP AND PUT UP HIS CLAWS FROM TIME TO TIME. It seems that this psychic big cat is also quite worried about the girl in front of him.

"Do you know her? Forget it, just call Lu Zai." The girl said go back, and probably she wanted to take her home, right? Youxi, who didn't know the girl's address, thought that his best friend might know something, so he took out his mobile phone and dialled the other party's number...

"Sorry, the subscriber you dialled has turned off..."

"Isn't it? Doesn't this Luzai charge his mobile phone?" Hearing the prompt on the other end of the phone, Youshi was at a loss.

Looking at the girl leaning against her arms, Youxi picked her up and thought about the next plan...

The girl just looked asleep, breathing evenly and a lot of face made Youxi feel that the other party should be fine.

Youxi knows the particularity of girls. Since there is no big problem, can we not take it to the hospital or not, so as not to cause any sensation. Moreover, the other party is not like a person who will joke about his own life. Since he lets not take her to the hospital, it's better to listen to her.

Since she doesn't go to the hospital, she has to find a place to resettle her. The girl's home is naturally the best, but now that it can't be linked to hu lu , this option has also been passed. It's absolutely impossible to bring it back to the dormitory. First of all, the dormitory downstairs can't pass.

Forget it, my parents are not at home these two days. Just take them home first. After all, there was no other way for the time being. Youxi took out the phone again and dialled Ji Xian's number.

"Hello, Ji Xian, it's me. Something happened to me. I won't go back tonight. If the host management checks the room, please help me get through."

"By the way, did Lu Zai go back? ... No, can you ask him to call me when he goes back. Uh-huh, okay, that's it. Bye..."

Hanging up the phone, Youxi was about to stop the car when he found that his mobile phone suddenly popped out of the hint of insufficient power.

What's the situation? There is at least 60% of the power before you come out. Why does this directly prompt less than 10%? Does it mean that the battery is broken?

Put down your mobile phone, and I don't care about this problem for the time being. Reaching out to stop a taxi, Youxi hugged the girl and got into the car with the big cat next to him...

"Brother Higo's phone?" Zi Yu saw that Ji Xian put down the phone and asked.

"Yes, he said he would not come back tonight. Let's help him deal with the room inspection. I don't think the wife's road is coming back so soon. Let's deal with it together..."

"Proper..." Hearing this, Ziyu stood up and came to the balcony. Close the door of the toilet, turn on the toilet light, and pretend to be someone inside. At the same time, Ji Xian also stood on the chair and pulled the curtain of the small black house that painted the road.

After dealing with this, the two went back to bed and played with their mobile phones. After a while, the host managed knocked on the door a few times and opened the door of the dormitory.

"Check the room, are you all right?"

"It's all. One of them is asleep." After putting away his mobile phone quickly, Ji Xian pointed one finger to the small black room.

"There is another one in the toilet." Ziyu added. The two of them didn't change their colour when they talked nonsense. Obviously, this kind of thing was not the first time it was not the first time.

"OK, go to bed early..." The host managed also believed it and rowed the list, so he helped them close the dormitory door and locked the door for them intimately.

"Where did you say Brother Xi went? Could it be that I went to have a good night with any girl?" Feeling a little bored, Zi Yu began to gossip.

"Wake up, we are together every day. When did you see a woman next to Brother Xi? I believe you tell me that my wife will go out with him for a good night..." While playing with his mobile phone, Ji Xian expressed his opinion without raising his head.

"Well... Your mind is very dangerous."

"I'm talking about good night, not spring night. If you have a problem with your mind, thank you."

"Yo, mousse cake, the wings are hard. It seems that I'm going to give you a love education for my father today."
"Whoever is afraid? Come and fight one-on-one!" As soon as the mobile phone was put away, the two people in the 1503 neighbouring bed pinch it like this...