Twenty-seven. His Royal Highness the Devil's future... roommate

"No, no. It shouldn't be so skilful..." With an embarrassing smile, the little devil looked down at the mobile phone and happened to see the message Youxi replied to her.

"I know that the bed next door is me. I'm eating in the canteen now. I'll meet you later with my brother in the dormitory. What you want is in bed. If you see it, you can take it and install it first."

It's really you! His Royal Highness shook his hand and his mobile phone almost fell off. Fortunately, her hands were quick and she caught her eyes.

Drawing the road was relieved, and the bed was more than two metres above the ground. If this falls down, she will really have no mobile phone to use.

The dormitory beds are distributed with two beds on one side, and the aisle in the middle of the balcony and the dormitory gate divides the dormitory into two sides. The two beds on the same side are connected at the end of the bed, sharing a ladder.
The bed painted by the road is next to the door. And Youxi's bed is connected to her, close to the balcony door.

Putting his mobile phone next to the pillow, His Royal Highness climbed down the end of the bed to the next bed and tampered up those curtain components...

If all the people in the dormitory come back at this time, you can see a strange scene.
A pupil's silver-haired Loli, with loose hair, sat on the bed in the boys' dormitory. The wings behind him were drooping, something was pounding in his hands, and the alien tail behind him was swinging in that...

"Finally, spell it here... OK, it's done." After assembly, the road painting patted his hands, reached out and pulled the curtain of the curtain of the curtain, and nodded satisfactorily.
"But I always feel that something is wrong... Wait a minute? I'll go! This is not my bed!" His Royal Highness realised it before he found that in the process of playing tricks, he put the curtain on Youxi's bed.

After guessing the next time, Youxi and others may have finished eating. On their way back, the little devil quickly opened the curtain. In panic, some of the metal brackets fell to the ground. For a moment, the sound of table tennis sounded in the dormitory.

After a long time of busy work, our Royal Highness finally put the curtain on his bed before the others came back.

In order to avoid people running in at night, resulting in ontology exposure, Hualu specially asked Youxi for a one-way door curtain.

The ladder climbing from the bottom is at the end of the bed, so if the curtain is installed at the end of the bed, it can only be pulled away from the bedside position.

So when you go to bed at night, Your Royal Highness only needs to pull the curtain. Unless you can fly, you can't open the curtain from the head of the bed. Ignoring the curtain and forcibly breaking in, the movement is enough to wake her up and give her time to react.

"Uh-huh, perfect, so that you won't be afraid of being found when sleeping." The little devil shook his head and looked in a good mood. With his hands on his legs, His Royal Highness the duck sat in her 'black room' and hummed the tune satisfactorily.

"Landre, open the door!" The bang on the door sounded, and the road was so scared that he got up in a hurry and almost fell down.
After knocking on the door a few times outside, he heard a touch inside. Someone should have jumped off the bed. So he took the contents of his hand and waited for the people inside to open the door.
"Wait a minute, I'll install this in two minutes..." After a while, such a response came from inside.
"Hurry up... I've served you."

"Immediately..." Squat on the ground and press your fingers on your throat. The little devil who changed his voice with magic, responded to the other party and covered his legs again.
"It hurts so much..." He whispered. Someone just jumped straight out of bed because he was too anxious, only to hurt his leg again.

As mentioned before, when the little devil learned to fly, he broke his arm and leg... But because it was not properly dealt with, she now has some leftover problems with her hands and feet.

Now such a fall is already a little serious because of the fracture. The severe pain in my right leg was for a while. I guess I can't walk well.

After slowing down and a little adaptor to the pain, the little devil changed his appearance again. It turned into a boy again,  hu lu slowly reached out and opened the door.

"It's so slow, Lu Zai, what are you doing?" As soon as he entered the door, Youxi stretched out a hand, grabbed the people in front of him, and handed the bag containing the lunch box to the other party.

"I brought you food. I guess you must have eaten it."

"I really didn't eat! Thank you!" He reached out and took the bag and sat in the chair. Just as he was about to enjoy lunch, Youxi suddenly added another sentence.

"You're welcome. Just give me 20 yuan for the meal of 15... 5 yuan is used as an errand fee."

"?" He slowly made a question mark, and without hesitation, drew a stretch of his hand and beat him on the other party's waist.

"Why don't you grab it? I can ask a regiment to deliver three more yuan."

"A regiment can't get in. I can get in. That's the advantage. All right, just kidding, eat quickly..." Avoiding hu lu attack, Youxi stretched out his hand to help the other party open the lunch box.

"You seldom eat in the canteen. Today, I specially served you a famous dish - fried shredded ginger and shredded potatoes!" The voice fell, and the golden dish almost blinded the painting eyes.

"Are you playing mine clearance?" He stretched out his hand and strangled the other party's neck and shook it. Youxi also made a white-eyed expression with cooperation.

"Oh, by the way, the other two in the dormitory will be back later. I'll introduce it to you later." Suddenly, he returned to his seriousness, and Youxi said it seriously.

"After all, a dormitory has to get along well, otherwise it is easy to have bloodshed." The first half of the sentence is quite normal, and the second half of the sentence begins to be unscrupulous again...