X. Dream

At the same time, our little devil is still immersed in sleep. Judging from her expression, she doesn't seem to sleep well...
Hit your mouth, lie on your side with your hands groping in front. She is used to sleeping and hugging things. This narrow environment really makes her very unaccustomed.

I don't bring the doll I usually hold when I sleep, and I don't know where to run. His Royal Highness groped for a long time, and finally rolled up the quilt and pillow into a ball, held it in his arms, and finally settled down...
"Do you think that Loli is in the dark room now?" Ji Xian raised a question that everyone was thinking about.

"Isn't it possible? We've been back so long. It's impossible for anyone to stay in bed all the time, can we?"
"I also think Lu Zai should not be that bold. I think that girl must have been here... But it should not be here now."

"How to explain that dress?"

"I took a shower here and put my clothes here. Lu Zai didn't have the courage to take them out to dry them." Youxi's idea was also recognised by two other people.

"But tomorrow is Lu Zai's birthday. I think that girl will definitely come..."

"Then let's squat?" Zi Yu didn't think it was a big deal to watch the fun, so he put forward such an idea.

"Go, leave some two-person world for others, and don't do such a disappointment." Youxi did not hesitate to veto the idea.

"But boys and girls are strictly prohibited from staying in school. Shall we help with a cover? So as not to be found by the host?"

季羡的观点,得到了另外俩人的一致认同。三人商量了一阵子后,时间也不早了,便各自躺下睡觉去了。

In the middle of the night, a miaow man who wandered outside returned to 1503. Jumping on Youxi's chair and licking its claws, the big cat stared at the small black room again...
He jumped flexibly from the chair to the ladder and climbed up slowly. Just as Gu Gu was about to get into the small dark room, his hands suddenly stretched out and held it down...

"Gulu, are you crazy outside again?" Youxi, who was not asleep, sat up when he heard the movement and saw a big cat scraping up the ladder...

Although Lu Zai likes small animals, he is still afraid. Besides, it's so dirty that he will kill people if you go in." Reaching out and holding up the big cat, Youxi climbed down the ladder with purring.

After feeding some cat snacks, Youxi took out the large cat cage hidden under the table. A big cat seemed to be in a good mood by snacks and did not resist, allowing the other party to stuff itself into a cage.
"You can stay in the cage first tonight, and I'll let you out tomorrow morning. And tomorrow is exactly Friday. I'll take a shower for you sometime..."
Rubbing his purring head, Youxi closed the cage door. Moved the cage slightly and put one side of the cage door close to the wall to prevent a big cat from opening the cage door and running out.

"Also, if you bark in the middle of the night, I will turn you off the toilet, okay?"

"Miaow~" looked at the person outside the cage with its head tilted. After wandering a few times, the big cat in the cage lay down skilfully.

"Good boy..." Seeing that there was no problem, Youxi returned to bed at ease.

There will be early self-study tomorrow. Let's go to bed quickly. Thinking of this, Youxi, who was lying in bed, slowly closed his eyes...
After a long time, the members of 1503, including the big cat below, were immersed in their sleep. In the small dark room, a demon king suddenly had another movement...

"Wow!" The little devil exclaimed and suddenly sat up.

"Whew... Huh..." Gasping and patting his barren chest, the Devil's Hall looked frightened. She was covered with cold sweat, and the soaked nightdress clinged to her back. Although she was a little uncomfortable, she didn't care about these at all...

"It's a dream. It scared me to death." The movement is not too big, and the rest of the dormitory is still asleep.

Sitting on the bed like a detachment, he couldn't help recalling the dream just now.
This kind of thing has happened many times. The little devil knows very well that as long as his sleep quality is not good, it is easy to have nightmares. In this environment, it will be a little strange if you don't have nightmares.

Although this is not the first time I have dreamed about it, every time I think of the situation in my dream, the little devil will feel afraid for a while.

In the dream, my ontology was discovered by my family. While scolding monsters, my parents and sisters wanted to drive myself out of the house...

Behind them are relatives and friends they know in reality. With an iron bar in their hands, a group of people surrounded themselves. One stick after another, hit yourself desperately... No matter how much they cried and begged for mercy, a group of people did not stop.
After being beaten to the ground, it was bruised and dying. A group of suspected researchers in white coats held scalpels and fixed themselves on the table. The sharp blade is like a piece of paper, easily cutting off its skin...
"No, it must not be exposed. It will die... I will definitely die..." Covering her head, the girl's body shrank together and trembled unstoppable.

"It's impossible for anyone to accept an inhumane like me... Impossible. It can't be found, absolutely not..."
The situation in the dream, as if reminding her of the consequences of exposure, was replayed over and over again in the girl's mind.

For two years, Hu lu has always looked heartless. But helplessness, fear, uneasiness... These feelings that she has endured alone and have been deliberately suppressed will always be triggered by some opportunities.

"Wow..." Just like now, the girl holds her knees and vents her feelings by sobbing in a low voice...
But as long as you finish crying... When the sun rises and wakes up again, she must still be the heartless little devil who is happy every day...