Fifty-one. Spring heart sprouts the little devil?

The girl has been in the bathroom for a while. Youxi sat in the living room with a little autism, but soon calmed down her mood.

    "Hello? Mom..." The phone suddenly rang. After seeing the caller ID above, Youxi connected the phone.

"Hish, didn't you go to school today? Did your teacher tell me that you asked for leave to go home?" At the other end of the phone, Youxi's mother was a little worried.

"Yes, I asked for leave. I'm a little uncomfortable."

"How are you doing now? Will it be serious? Would you like to go to the hospital? The body is the most important..."

    On the other side of the bathroom door, the little devil with soft legs, with his upper body close to the bathroom door, leaning on his hands on the door and barely stood where he was.

    Because he was afraid of staining his clothes, His Royal Highness had already removed his clothes. Now she has no half silk of cloth except a pair of black knee socks on her legs.

    "Huh~It's already... The second time... Why is it still like this..." The tortuous tail behind him replaced the work he had just done, and the little devil gasped and complained aggrievedly.
    Maybe it's because of water vapour and something else. There are some water marks and a little water on the bathroom floor. Wrapped in the slender legs of the painted road, the black knee socks have long been soaked.

    "Stupid, that guy... What are you talking about?" Just as he was also by the door, the little devil put his ears close to the bathroom door and listened to someone's dialogue outside.

    "There is no problem, and I haven't left behind in preparing for the exam. Everything will return to normal tomorrow..."

"You sound in a bad state... Are you in a bad mood? Or is there any physical problem hiding it from me?"

"... OK, MOM. You should have misheard it. I'm not in a bad mood and I'm fine." Facing the inquiry of his mother on the other end of the phone, Youxiqiang cheered up and did not hesitate to fool him.
    If your mother knows that she has a sweetheart, I guess it is possible for the other party to abandon his job directly and kill him, okay?

    "Pay attention to rest. The final exam will be held this week. This exam and the first monthly exam of next semester are decided to be divided into classes. You should pay attention to it!" The tone of the other end of the phone is particularly serious. In terms of education, Youxi's mother has always attached great importance to it again and again.

"I got it, got it... You should also pay attention to rest and don't be tired."

"Just as you were outside, I asked the aunt in the canteen to stew a cup of chicken soup. There seems to be something wrong with Xiao Yang's driver today. If you are free later, you can pick it up and send it to your father."

"Ocs, my father's position should not have changed, right? Then I'll send it to him, and I haven't seen him for nearly a week..." With a smile, Youxi agreed to the matter confessed by his mother.

"So it's a family matter. That's not good. I thought there was any gossip to hear..." Hearing a little bit of the painting, the dialogue outside suddenly lost interest.
    However, I have known each other for so long. Although I have been to the other party's house many times, I have never met Youxi's father... The other party's mother has met a few times, but the other party doesn't like him very much.

Under the work of his tail, the little devil felt a little detachment. I didn't bother to continue to support it, and my whole body was directly paralysed. Hu lu sat by the door, holding his hands around his body.

    "Whoo-hoo~ You still need boys to help me, do you? I don't want it!" The physical problems were still not effectively alleviated, and His Royal Highness felt a trace of helplessness.

However, although there is no love idea now... But what kind of people will you be with in the future? I don't know where my thoughts floated, and a Loli began to think uncontrollably.

If you are a boy, at least I hope he is good-looking enough and he is a handsome man. And it's better to be smart and upright, and be reliable...

The little devil, who was not in a wide circle of communication, searched in his mind in a daze and finally found that only one person met her standards.

Stupid... Stupid? A little face suddenly blushed and sobbed shamefully. At the same time, the little devil directly covered his face with his hands.

But... If it's stupid, it's not impossible~ After all, he spoils me so much, and I also rely heavily on him... Although it's not a love-like, I won't be disgusted with him.

Besides, if he can accept his inhuman side and give himself to him, he will definitely be responsible for himself. In this case...

At this moment, our little demon king did not notice what he was now, just like a girl in the Spring Festival.

"No! What am I thinking!" His Royal Highness, who reacted, exploded directly because of his own ideas.

Love is not a joke! Although they do have a good impression of themselves, are they not sure if they really like themselves? And he doesn't know his truth...

At most, I just rely on each other, not like each other. And I don't know if the other party really likes himself now... I dare not bet on the reaction of the other party after knowing the truth. Such a love is not a good thing for both parties!

And if he is really done by Youxi, according to his nature, he will definitely be responsible for himself to the end. What about his family? He is not a human being. He will bear some pressure that he should not bear.

"No, no, no... This is for his good." His head shook like a rattle drum, and the painting road quickly threw out the strange ideas in his mind.

"Let's solve the current problem quickly..." The tail behind him moved again, and His Royal Highness covered his mouth with both hands and continued to suspend his work for a long time.

"It's all stupid, and there is also this troublesome succubus bloodline. Wow, I'm not a bad boy..."

The sound of water covered the delicate voice of the girl inside, and Youxi didn't find any strangeness in the bathroom at all. Although I wondered whether the girl had washed it for too long, he didn't say anything. He still sat in the living room and handled the matter on her hands with his mobile phone...