Sixty-three. Get Up.k up.

Unlike last night, Youxi, who was hugged by the other party again today, did not feel nervous and restless. Instead, it is a sense of peace of mind...

    "Good boy, sleep..." The little devil put his arms around the other party's neck and buried the other party's head in his chest. He patted him gently on the back with one hand and coaxed the child to sleep.

    The girl... Youxi smiled helplessly. The other party's barren chest was unexpectedly soft. Under the comfort of the other party, he gradually calmed down and slowly sprouted sleepiness...

    He put his hand around the girl in front of him, but the other party did not resist. He still maintained his original posture and patted the back without stopping. In a daze, Youxi fell asleep like this...

    "Ah woo..." They all said that dozing was contagious. After noticeing that Youxi was asleep, His Royal Highness the Devil also yawned.

    "When I fell asleep, I went back first..." He muttered. As soon as Hu Lu was about to get up and leave, he realised that something was wrong.

    The other party's face was buried in his chest, with one hand around his waist, and the other hand hugged his legs due to his height.

"Perverted leg control, dreaming about legs..." She complained speechlessly for fear of waking up the other party, and she just struggled slightly to get up.

    But the other party still held it tightly... After finding that it was useless, the little devil simply clinged to the other party and treated the person in front of him as a large pillow.

    "You really took advantage of it..." muttered, and the little devil curled up slightly, put his side face on the other party's head, and slowly went to sleep...

    Overnight, when the morning sun penetrated the curtains and reflected on the dormitory bed, Youxi opened his eyes in a daze...

    After seeing his petite body like a treasure in his arms, Youxi was stunned, and then remembered what happened last night.

    The girl's sleeping face looks quite quiet and skilful, not as usual. Appreciating the sleeping face of the other party, Youxi gently stroked the other party's side face with his fingers, and she inevitably had a sense of happiness in his heart.

    The alarm clock didn't go off. Looking at the light, I guess I can still sleep for an hour and a half to forty minutes... After estimating the time in my heart, Youxi didn't get up directly from bed as usual.

    Let's sleep a while and hug her for a while... To enjoy the rare warm time for two people, Youxi decided to stay in bed once today.

    He gently stroked the girl's thighs and back a few times. Youxi hugged each other and closed his eyes again...

    By the time the alarm clock rang and when he woke up from his dream again, the figure in his arms had disappeared. Only the girl left the good smell in bed, reminding him that everything last night was not a dream.

    "I really slept all night with her in my arms..." I reached out and pressed the alarm clock. After Youxi got up, he found that the small black room next door curtain had also been wide open, and the people inside had disappeared.

"Did Lu Zai send her back? It's so early to get up..." With a smile, Youxi climbed out of bed and walked to the washbasin on the balcony.

"Get up, get up!" After changing clothes and rinsing, with the sound of Youxi urging his roommates to get up, a new day in 1503 began.

    On the rooftop of the teaching building, our little devil, dressed in school sportswear, was sitting on the small wall-like fence, recalling what happened last night.

    The school uniform of the 7 Middle School is divided into dresses and sportswear. The main colour of the sportswear is blue and white. In terms of tops, there is no difference in the styles of boys and girls, but the blue and white two-colour changes are distinguished.

    The lower body is a sky blue trousers or shorts uniform for boys and girls, and girls have an extra choice of blue sports skirts than boys.

    Now the little devil is wearing a girls' sports top and a blue sports skirt. There is a trace of youth and cuteness in the liveliness, but the lovely little face is full of a red halo caused by shame.

    "I, I, I... I actually slept in the same bed with Stupid Xi all night..." Last night, I didn't care in a daze. Now I remembered the Devil King who had done something and couldn't wait to find a crack to get in by myself.

"And I didn't wear anything inside... Whoo, it's so embarrassing... He probably didn't find it?"

She washed off her underwear. At that time, in order to save magic, she just dried the suit she wore last night. If she had known, she would not be so shy and angry when she had dried at least two pieces of underwear.

    When she first woke up in the morning, she noticed her situation, and her body inevitably warmed up because of the touch of the other party and her shame and indignation.

    Succubus's bloodline was easily driven by her emotions. Coupled with her sensitive constitution, her eyes were even a little confused at that time. If someone has carefully observed his mattress, he may also find a trace of light freshwater stains that have not yet dried.

    But fortunately, reason woke her up quickly, and fortunately, when she didn't know it, someone woke up once, thus reducing the restraint a lot. His Royal Highness the Devil quickly got up and left the other party's bed with the fastest and lightest movements.

    After washing and changing clothes, she quietly left the dormitory and came here while the others were still asleep.

"No, it's too dangerous... If I sleep with him a few more times, I may be cheated by the troublesome bloodline. If one of them can't help being done by him, I will really cry." Covering his head and complaining, the little devil said that he could not accept this expansion for the time being.