Sixty. Who are you going to sleep with tonight, Little Devil?

"Are you serious? Do you live here?" Youxi was the first to jump up and object." No, I disagree!"

This is a boys' dormitory. Doesn't a little Loli of you live here? Although he knew that the other party often slept with his best friend, he really saw this scene to his face... Killing the heart!

"But I have nowhere to go? You can't let me walk alone at night, can you?" Looking at the other party pitifully, the little devil launched an offensive to pretend to be pitiful and cute, trying to impress the other party.

"This is indeed a problem..." Youxi was silent. At this time, the host management was about to check the room, and it was difficult for several people to send her out.

If you don't see her off, the public security in Dongcheng District is not very good. If she is left alone at night, she may be caught by someone.

"Okay, you stay..."

"No? Brother Xi, are you giving in?" Ziyu was stunned, "Are you really going to let her live with us tonight?"

"We are good brothers. What's wrong with living together? And it's not the same bed with you. I'll just go to the dark room." With her hands crossed her waist, the Temple of the Devil continued her confused speech with a straightforward look.

"So what kind of good brothers are we..." Ji Xianziyu has a black line." You'd like to pay attention to the other problems between men and women..."

They couldn't help wondering whether there would be twin sisters or something, the little Loli in front of them who had not figured out the key points of the problem so far. It doesn't look like a person at all as the shy Loli I saw at the door of the painter at that time...

We are all adolescents. You told me that there was a little Loli sleeping with my friend in bed... What's more, there is also a small black room on the bed, and you can't see what's going on inside.

If she got involved, no one would have to sleep tonight. Just deliberately or unintentionally to make up for the scenes inside, a group of people will suffer to death...

"Coo-hoo~ Just one night... I'll leave tomorrow morning, Qiuni ointment~" Holding Youxi's hand with both hands and shaking it, the little devil's coquettish tone made Youxi's heart a little unbearable.

Gan, this little goblin... After struggling with him for a long time, Youxi finally gave in and made a request to a Loli.

"You can stay, but you are not allowed to sleep with Lu Zai, otherwise everyone will be embarrassed." On the one hand, I think about everyone's ideas, and on the other hand, I'm a little selfish.

Who would like her favourite girl to sleep with other boys? Even if the other party is the best brother you value most, and you know that the other party doesn't have that idea, that is, just sleeping. Reason Youxi knows everything, but his heart is blocked and he can't accept it...

"Then who should I sleep with?" Hu lu was dumbfounded, "Isn't it sleeping with you?"

Give me a break. I dare not sleep with you... Hu Lu shuddered, which was too scary. Thinking of what happened today, she immediately cowardly...

Although I slept with Youxi before, I was still a boy at that time. Now I'm like this. If I really hug the other party for one night, and if I accidentally get into a state again, it may not be solved four times. Even if I have a succubus bloodline, it won't be too exaggerated, but it will really become a powerless flannelette ball!

"No, no, no, I can't sleep with you, and I can't sleep with them!" The little devil waved his hand and kept refusing, looking at the other three people inexplicably.

"No one sleeps with you. You have to sleep by yourself today." Youxi said helplessly that Ji Xianziyu and others complained about what was wrong with the girl in their hearts...

"Forgive me, this girl was raised as a boy at home, which was a little undisaven." Youxi waved to the two people on the bed and explained to the girl.

"Oh, that's it. That's all right..." They also waved their hands to show their understanding, and they said that everything made sense. It's just a psychological abnormality caused by family education...

"Speak earlier, scare me. Well said, I'll go up and sleep by myself!" As the little devil spoke, he climbed up the ladder. As he was about to climb into the small dark room, he was suddenly carried down by the people behind him.

"It's all said you sleep by yourself! Lu Zai has no reaction now. He must have fallen asleep. Just sleep in my bed today. I'll sleep with Lu Zai." Youxi's face was extremely serious. After putting down the girl, he climbed up the ladder and was ready to get into the small dark room.

"No! No! You can't go in!" His Royal Highness was extremely excited when he grabbed Youxi's clothes.

There is only one cat in it. Well, if he falls asleep in the middle of the night, Youxi finds that the person next to him has become a cat, and then everything will be worn... No, this kind of thing can't happen!

"What's wrong with you..." Youxi bought it back and looked at the girl under the ladder with a loving face.

"I want to sleep with him!"

"No way." Youxi refused very decisively.

"You see, someone is asleep. It's not good for you to bother you. I'm so quiet that I won't wake him up... What will happen if he falls asleep now, right?"

"Well, it makes sense. Then I can just move less. You don't have to worry about this." Looking at the girl's serious nonsense, Youxi's loving smile on his face did not diminish. He turned his head and was about to get into the small dark room.

"Don't! Don't! I beg you!" Holding his arms around the other party's waist, His Royal Highness asked without dignity, "Can I sleep well with you as long as you don't go in..."