Seventy-one. The little devil who thinks about life

"Remember to bring me dinner~" The little devil lay on the bed, put his little head and a pair of small hands on the guardrail by the bed, and looked at the three people who were packing up with a smile.

"Okay, okay, just like Lu Zai, you know how to eat..." Youxi took a book, straightened his arm, and gently patted the girl on the head.

"Guo-woo~ Hit me again..." With a bulging cheek, a Loli changed into an aggrieved expression.

"A passerby plus a Lu Luo, both raising and raising children. Thank you for your hard work..." Ziyu patted Youxi on the shoulder and joked.

"I also have a son. I can understand the pain of being a father... Right, son." With that, Zi Yu patted Ji Xian hard on the back, and then ran out of the dormitory door immediately.

"Gan, you're looking for death!" Ji Xian also chased him out immediately.

"Well, ignore these two things." Youxi has become accustomed to this scene. Compared with those two second-hand goods, it is more important than the girl in front of him.

"You don't go to class like Lu Zai, right?"

"Well!"

"Then stay here and don't run around." Youxi said to the girl." The host will not check the room in the afternoon. As long as you stay here, there will be no problem."

"Okay~" His Royal Highness the Devil narrowed his eyes and said, "Remember to bring me delicious food~"

After all, I was taken advantage of by the other party all noon, and it's not too much to order food, right? But it's really comfortable to be held... If he hadn't been in class, I really wanted to give him another hug.

"Well, I'm leaving. Pay more attention to yourself. If you have nothing to do, you can lie in bed and rest. Passerby's small black room or my bed is fine. It's already cleaned up for you."

Reaching out and pinching the girl's face, Youxi picked up something and walked out of the dormitory door. After closing the door, the door of the dormitory was locked with the key...

"Bye-bye~" lay lazily on the bed and saw the other party out of the dormitory. After hearing the other party's movement of locking the door and leaving, Hu Lu turned over and lay directly on Youxi's bed.

"Ah, ah! How can I lie here all the time!" After a while, His Royal Highness the Devil sat up again.

Scratching his head and madling.

"I'm bored to death. Well, I might as well go to the sun." She got up from bed. Just as the little devil was climbing down the ladder, she suddenly thought of a very important thing.

"Today... It seems to be coming on Wednesday?" I took out my mobile phone and looked at it. It really showed Wednesday.

"Woc, I'm going to work today!" Drawing a road jumped off the ladder and rushed to the wardrobe.

Huilu usually works in the milk tea shop for three days on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. In order to cope with the magic consumption of camouflage, she must hurry up to go to the rooftop to bask in the sun and accumulate some magic as much as possible.

Since you are going out, it is naturally impossible to continue to wear this nightdress on your body. How can anyone go out in a nightdress... And in order to save magic, I must use my ontology to rush to the road and disguise it after arriving at the place.

Not only go out to the milk tea shop, but also have to bask in the sun by yourself... You can't run to the roof in a nightdress and roll on the ground above, can you?

"By the way, how many times have I changed my clothes today?" While complaining, the little devil was carrying clothes in the wardrobe. After taking out a simple set of daily casual skirts, the afterglow from the corners of his eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of something wrong - the school uniform sportswear that a Loli had changed before.

Blue and white sports skirts are hanging on the back of Youxi's chair. It should be thrown aside by himself. Youxi picked it up and hung it there. Look carefully, there are quite obvious water marks on it. Especially on the short skirt... The whole skirt was stained with some unknown liquid and wet a large area.

"Wow..." Seeing the wet traces left on the suit, the little devil covered his skirt with a red face.

"It's embarrassing... If he would take action directly against me... Poof~ "The brain was suddenly overloaded, and His Royal Highness the Devil directly lost his ability to think.

After all, she knew that she was in her state at that time and the blood of the succubus. If someone really took action against her at that time, not to mention resisting the other party, it was not surprising that even if she catered to it with little reason.

"It's too dangerous, too dangerous!" Covering his red face, he painted the road with lingering fear." I'm not ready for this kind of thing at all."

"

Fortunately, it's stupid Xi... But he is obviously the culprit!" After stamping his feet twice, the little devil vented his dissatisfaction.

"But anyway, I also... It's a very cute and beautiful type, right?" Looking at the mirror hanging next to him on the wardrobe, staring at himself in the mirror with a complicated face for a while, Hu Lu turned around and sighed.

"He really has no idea about me..." There was a trace of loss in the tone of His Royal Highness, "At least I'm a girl now, and I'm still quite aggressive..."

"No! What am I thinking? It's a good thing that he has no idea about me, okay?" I patted myself in the face and forced myself to cheer up.

Youxi and himself are good brothers and best friend. With such a layer of relationship, if you really want to fall in love, everyone will be embarrassed, okay?

"And I used to be a boy..." The little devil said to himself and stared at his two white and tender hands in a daze.

"I'll get married in the future..." After all, she has long decided to live a good life as a girl, and she has prepared for many things.

"I wish I could be kind to me..." Hulu walked to Youxi's wardrobe and reached out and hugged a T-shirt hanging in front of the wardrobe." If our relationship is not so embarrassing, I will definitely choose yours, right?"

"When the time is right in the future, just confess to him... To be honest, I also have no feelings for him. However, if he is still a single dog then..." While muttering, some Loli's face began to turn redder and redder.

"Although we are unlikely to accept each other... After all, after taking care of me for so long, I... Just give him the first time..." Buried his face in the other party's clothes, and His Royal Highness's forehead had begun to emit steam.

"Why am I getting more and more dirty? I seldom thought about these things before." With strange things all the time, a demon king even felt a little wet somewhere else.

"Wow... He is so cheap." His Royal Highness was wronged again, but soon after, he returned to normal.

"Anyway... If you bastard makes me uncomfortable then, I will definitely confiscate your crime tools." He said fiercely, for the little devil.

I rubbed the other party's clothes a few times.

At the same time, Youxi, who was walking on the way to the teaching building, suddenly felt a chill. In the hot summer sun, Youxi shivered for no reason.