Chapter 31 - paradise

MALDIVES ISLANDS.

Paradise!

That's the only word I can think of!

Throughout the 23 years of my entire life, My eyes have never fell on anything more beautiful than this place. We had just arrived at the gorgeous Maldives islands, and I was absolutely speechless. The colors and views of this real paradise on Earth were unbelievable....you know, how can they be real?! Despite the fact that we arrived at night, the colors were still very visible. Even harder to believe is how the vast majority of our planet's inhabitants are spending their lives without ever having the opportunity to see all of the absolute beauty of nature that can be discovered in this part of the world. I pray everyone gets the chance to visit and see this wonderful place.

The water was an unbelievable, unreal turquoise, its surface was so still that every feature of the bottom could be admired in magnified detail; the colorful pebbles, the bright red kelp, fishes as pretty and colorful as the jungle birds, and endless beaches to name a few, everything looked like some professional 3D painter put them in place. The beauty is unexplainable, like something that came out of a cartoon world.

On our way to the hotel, the pleasure of looking at boundless turquoise water surfaces was beyond satisfying, but it was diluted by seeing a scary and very large military boat, floating by with marine solders on board and carrying real arms and guns! Our jaws fell; we watched them as if we were hypnotized, while the marines watched us too, with serious expressions on their sunburned faces. But it felt good nonetheless, to know that we had maximum protection.

We were staying at the prestigious soneva Jani villas, the four bedrooms island reserve with slide, which is basically your own luxurious beachfront mansion. That place is what you call perfect! It is exactly what overwater living should be and feel like, with a sprawling 1,280 square meters of luxurious living space and uninterrupted views in every direction. The villa features four private bedrooms, catamaran nets, children's sleeping area, dining area, entertainment area, Gym, kitchen, living area, outdoor bathroom, saltwater pool, sauna, sitting area, steam room, study, sunken dining area, TV lounge, upstairs deck, water slide and a wine fridge which Hafeez had filled with non alcoholic wine, champagne, water and soft drinks.

"This is so beautiful" I Said with the biggest smile ever as I ran around the villa, I ran and ran for a little while before running back to hafeez and throwing myself on him out of excitement "thank you. Thank you so much for bringing me here"

"You're welcome" he replied with a cheeky smile as he hugged me back "I see you're having a great time already"

"I definitely am" I confirmed.

"Good. That was the goal" he ended that with a kiss on my hair, which was extremely messed up.

"How long are we staying here for?"

"I was thinking of 2 weeks, but if you'd want to stay for a longer time, we can arrange for that" he replied as we took a seat on the huge king sized bed in the absolutely gorgeous master bedroom which offered a great view of the scene outside. The interior was a perfect blend of white, light brown and black, giving off insane peaceful vibes.

"No no" I quickly shook my head "2 weeks is more than enough"

"You Sure?"

"Yeah"

"Toh shikenan" he shrugged.

I took some time out to unpack our suitcases and put the clothes away into the closet. I figured that since we'd be staying for 14 days, it wouldn't be convenient to be opening and closing our suitcases every now and then, especially for me because I packed lots of outfits from lily Pulitzer Which I will pictures in, I'd have to change like thrice everyday.