19: Cuidado

(Chapter - 19)

(Niki's POV)

YESS!! Our team won the soccer match, and I was celebrating the win with Sunoo hyung and my other teammates. We were busy having snacks and drinks and having conversations with each other. That is when Sunoo hyung nudged me.

"Niki, go and pick up Y/N. Jay hyung messaged me to bring her back home along with us, so go and bring her over here." Sunoo hyung told me.

"But hyung Jay hyung messaged you to pick her up, not me~" I whined. After all, it was his task.

He stared at me, and that was enough for me to comprehend that I wasn't meant to be arguing about it anyway.

"Okay, I am going! Hmph!" I accepted my defeat and went to the school building to find that rat.

I entered the classroom to find only two boys doing their homework. There was no sign of any other existence in the classroom. I wandered around the place only to find Y/N's bag, but there was no sign of her.

"Have you seen Y/N?" I asked the boys who were studying.

"No, we didn't see her in the past two classes." One of them answered.

"Oh, okay." I abandoned the class like that in search of Y/N.

I asked many of my classmates and my friends, as me and Y/N study in the same class. They all didn't know where the girl went.

I panicked at the thought of what would happen to her. I wasted no time in barging into the control room and discovering that the girl had disappeared for quite a long time. She was last found entering the rooftop and never returned. I immediately contacted Sunoo hyung, informing me about the situation. Something is definitely not okay!!

I wasted no time entering the rooftop...

My eyes landed upon the scene about which I was praying not to happen. Y/N was lying lifelessly on the floor. Multiple cuts, wounds, and bruises were evident on her body, but I panicked when I found blood oozing out of her head. She was losing a lot of blood.

I immediately woke up from my trance and wasted no time in picking up my sister and placing her in my lap. I just couldn't see her pathetic condition as I felt hot liquid coming out of my eyes out of pain and anger.

"Open your eyes Y/N! Oppa is here with you, I am sorry!! Oppa will never play pranks on you from now onwards, but please wake up my sis." I tried waking her up, but got no response from her. I snivelled out. I just couldn't handle my emotions seeing my playful sister in such a lifeless condition.