1

3 person pov

They had been running, trying to get away from the ones in white uniform, the man with red eyes hunting on them.

Yuichiro the oldest at his orphanage tried to protect his younger siblings when they had finally gotten into the building and hid inside a closet hoping that they wouldn't be noticed. He didn't know what to do, what could a child do against those monsters? So when the closet door was ripped open and they all hide behind yuichiro he tried to prevent the monsters- no vampires from taking his siblings but failed.

They were thrown into a truck that was heading to a vampire city. All snuggled up close to yuichiro the kids had seemed to calm down but were really just frozen in fear for what was going to happen to them. "yuu what's going to happen to us...?" he did not know, after all those who were taken to the vampire cities never returned to tell what happens there. "I don't know but I promise to do my best to keep all of you save" those words seemed to be of great comfort to the children as they soon calmed down enough to fall asleep.

Some time had passed no one really knew how many minutes or hours had passed when all of the children were awoken by a loud banging sound. Being pulled out of the truck yuichiro tried to keep everyone together, when his youngest sister was pulled of the truck rather roughly she fell down on the floor letting go of the little stuffed animal she was holding letting it fly through the air a few meters. Yuu had run up to her only to get his arm grabbed by another figure in white clothing. "let me go! Can't you see she's hurt!" he stepped on the vampire his feet before rushing over to his little sister taking her to the rest of their family. "yuu... My bear.." yuu quickly looked around not seeing the bear anywhere. Everyone in the orphanage had something to remember them to their parents something they had gotten at birth since most of their parents had died, yuu didn't have anything like that but understood the value of the stuffed animal for the small girl. "keep walking kids! We don't have all day"

"keep it easy will you, they are just children after all" another boy also in white uniform knelt down in front of them dressed more fancy than the others, he stood out quite a lot. "Mikaela-san we apologize" the blonde just nodded and held his hand out to the little girl having the stuffed animal in his hand holding it out for the girl to grab. She quickly hides behind yuu being scared of the vampire in front of them, yuu grabbed the bear from the blonde instead of handing it to the girl. "oh be grateful you brats! Do you know who-" "don't yell at a couple of kids all you will accomplish is them being scared of you" he stood up again dusting off his clothes before walking away. "you kids sure are lucky.."

They were shown a house that wasn't much of a house more like a box, but that was where they would be living now. It had a small second floor where they would sleep and a kitchen that was barely working and a big table for everyone to sit at with some chairs. There were no blankets or pillows. No extra clothes other than the life stock uniform. The first time they were sent to give away blood most of them had cried, yuu had tried to fight through the vampires to get to his siblings and free them from the monsters but had failed and almost got killed because of it.

Now days turned into weeks and they had slowly gotten used to living here, still having each other was enough and as long as they stick together they were confident that they could live here as a family. 

word count 678