21

3 person pov

They had really just been kissing when the door to yuu his room had opened, to caught up in the kiss neither of them noticed and kept on moving their lips together until some weird fangirl sounding scream came from the direction from the door making them pull away from each other. "aww you didn't have to stop~~" yuu was panting slightly and turned his head looking at the girl who had ruined their little moment and glared at her. Mikaela looked away from the girl seeming to be embarrassed to have been caught like this and yuu took quick notice of it and moved one of his hands to caress the blonde boy his cheek having the other lean into his touch in response. "you could have knocked on the door shinoa" "i did, you didn't answer so i thought something had happened. I didn't think i would find you on top of your lovely vampire kissing him~~" he shot her another glare but she just laughed at him. "can you kiss again? It was so cute!!" "shut up before someone hears you!"

Too late, mitsuba who was never far from shinoa had come to check out what all the talking was about and let out the same weird fangirl scream that shinoa had let out. "this- were they kissing!? Why didn't you call me sooner!?" "yes yes they were! For a good 5 seconds before they noticed me!! Come on yuu-san can't the two of you kiss again~~" yuu groaned and looked down at mikaela who seemed to be either uncomfortable or embarrassed maybe both. Yuu felt a hand tug at his uniform and nodded his head slightly. "can't the two of you leave us alone?" he sounded annoyed and if he had to be honest he was annoyed, not because they had interrupted their kiss, okay maybe a little but mostly because they were making mika- his boyfriend uncomfortable with all their fangirling. "no need to be so annoyed yuu-san it was your own fault for both not locking the door and not hearing me knock" yuu sighed and got off the other getting up from the bed, it is not like he wanted to but it might be better seeing as mika was getting uncomfortable with the two girls looking at them. Yuu saw the blonde sit up on the bed and smiled a little. "now that you have made mika uncomfortable can you leave?" "huh- wait mikaela we're sorry we didn't mean to-" "it's fine no worries" yuu looked at the blonde not understanding how he was able to forgive them that quickly. Shinoa smiled and smirked at yuu who glared at her.

Eventually, the two girls left the room no doubt to tell the other what they had caught yuu doing with mikaela, yuu looked at mika and smiled a little seeing as the other still had a slight blush on his cheeks. "emotions are nice aren't they mika~" the blonde just looked away from yuu but still smiled, he felt rather happy at the moment so it isn't like he could disagree with the human. Yuu laughed a little and sat down next to mika, mikaela laid his head on yuu his shoulder making the human smile. "are you okay mika?" "mhm am fine yuu-chan" yuu nodded and carefully moved to lay down on the bed pulling Mika with him having the other rest his head on his chest.

Mika got comfortable again in this new position and laid his head on the place yuu his heart was slowly relaxing. yuu smiled at this and ran a hand through his hair watching how the other dozed off from the sound of his heartbeat.

He was slightly surprised when Mika had fallen asleep since he did not know that vampires slept but smiled upon seeing the other this relaxed. It didn't take him long before he as well fell asleep. 

word count 660