18

3 person pov

As soon as they were out of the town they decided on taking a small break seeing as they still had a long way to go before they get back home if you can call it that. "well, the mission failed but we all are alive so I suppose it wasn't too bad" "we didn't fail-" guran turned to look at yuu who was digging in his back before taking out a folder with papers inside. "where did you get that from yuu?" "Mika gave it to me, he asked what we had come for when you all were sleeping" yuu handed the papers over to guran who sighed and smiled scanning through them. "this is indeed what we had come for, remind me to thank that vampire if we see him again" yuu nodded and shinoa smirked at him he looked back at her with confusion written all over his face.

"so princess hm?" yuu stared at her thinking no one had heard that and blushed a little, "s-shut up! It means nothing.." she raised an eyebrow looking at him. "sure yuu-san~ it totally isn't like he gave you a ring and a necklace with his family symbol, sureeeee. Admit it you're in love~" he looked away from her mumbling how she was stupid and just utterly rude to him, shinoa started laughing and mitsuba joined her. "s-shut up! It isn't like that! He gave me those years ago as a promise to stay with me! That's it!" he looked at the two girls trying to glare at them but the blush that was resting on his cheeks did not allow him to do that. "aww how cute you're blushing." they started laughing again, yuu gave a pleading look at guran who just shrugged clearly not going to help him. "yuu-chan I just murdered an entire squad of vampires for you~" "mika! Thank you, are you hurt mika? I mean you're a vampire and heal on your own but as i care so much about you that I have to ask anyway!" he groaned and just sat down against a wall watching their little play full off shit that didn't make any sense at all.

The rest of the way home went the same, mitsuba and shinoa kept on making fun of him and his relationship with mikaela, he himself didn't even know what he and the blonde were to each other so how the hell would they know or understand anything about their relationship.

There was one thing that bothered him, Mikaela had killed a bunch of vampires, given away information to some humans, and let them walk away with it. he was worried about what they might do to him.

Mikaela might get hurt because of their relationship.., 

word count 465