16

3 person pov

As soon as mikaela had left the building to go to who knows where shinya collapsed and guran was just in time to catch him before he would have hit his head against the floor. "are you okay shinya? What did he do to you?" "i don't know, it was weird like he was inside my mind" they stared at shinya before guran looked at yuu who had been looking outside of the window. "yuu, you still have some things to explain don't you think" "what is there to explain? So what if i know mika who cares" guran let go off shinya when he was sure the other would be fine and went over to yuu turning the other around. "do you even know who he is!?" "mikaela tepes, son of krul tepes the vampire queen, of course, i know that i am not stupid" guran groaned and pushed yuu back against the wall glaring at him but yuu seemed unimpressed. "it is seen as traitory for working with a vampire, just as being all close and friendly with them so listen to me i advise you to break contact with that monster before it gets you killed"

"no, you listen to me. Mika is my friend, he cares about me! He was there for me when i had no one, he helped my family life inside of that city, and he is the only reason i am standing here today! You might just see me as a successful experiment but he sees me as an equal, a human! So don't you dare say anything bad about him again! I know he kills people okay! I know he is a vampire and drinks blood just like the other, has killed more people than any off us can imagine! But to me he is a good person so i don't care for your opinion about him"

 guran was taken back by yuu his sudden outburst and looked at the raven haired male, the others had been slightly shocked by it as well, yuu someone who hates vampires more then anything, his only reason for living is to kill them, cares this deeply about one of the most dangerous ones of them all. "i warned you, if he turns his back on you don't be to surprised" yuu nodded his head and sat down against the wall he had been pushed against. His friends still sat with him and tried to act as if nothing had happened.

It was silent for a good thirty minutes no one really dared to speak up, they didn't know what to say either but it wasn't very comfortable. "i know it is stupid... i shouldn't trust mika but..." yuu looked down to the floor and felt a hand on his shoulder. "yuu-san.. It is alright, we accept it we know that you didn't have an amazing past and if Mikaela-san makes it just a little bit better, a little bit more bearable for you then we will be gratefull for that. If he is the one making you smile, giving you a reason to life we won't take that away from you" yuu nodded and tears streamed down his face letting out a choked sob. Shinoa was quick to hug the boy pulling him close to her. "shh it's okay yuu-san it is going to be okay" she gently rubbed his back until the boy fell into a dreamless sleep.

"so we are just going to accept his relationship with mikaela?" shinoa nodded and looked at guran who nodded his head agreeing with it. "yuu is too attached to the- to mikaela for us to take them apart it would destroy him.. So we better suck it up and deal with it for him" 

word count 635