20

3 person pov

Pressing their lips together yuu closed his eyes, this might be their first and only kiss after all. Yuu felt the blonde freeze up under him and pulled back from the other tears already appearing in his eyes, he shouldn't have done this, it was a mistake...

How could he ever think the other had feelings for him? Mikaela saw him as a friend nothing more...

Before he had the chance to say anything or even try to stutter out an apology to the other in the hopes of saving their friendship, yuu felt a gloved hand on the back of his head running through his hair before his head was moved back down and he once again pressed his lips on mikaela's lips.

They were kissing, mika was kissing him back, they were actually sharing a kiss. Yuu closed his eyes again after he had seen the other doing the same melting into the kiss. It was very gentle no rush or anything just softly moving their lips against each other. Yuu pulled away after a minute or two being in need of air inside his lungs, panting slightly he looked down at the blonde who was smiling up at him a slight pink dusting over his cheeks. A hand gently stroked over his cheek and yuu smiled back at him leaning into the touch trying to catch his breath again, at the moment he found it rather unfair that mikaela did not have to breathe.

"i love you mika.." "i love you too yuu-chan" yuu smiled and ran his hand trough the blonde strands of hair feeling relief wash over him, he had been way too nervous for this he was actually surprised he managed to pull through with it, but was glad he did. "you're cute like this mika" yuu saw the other blush a more visible color of pink and chuckled, leaning down he placed a kiss on the blonde his forehead. He just had his first kiss and it felt so right, he never thought he would actually get to kiss the blonde boy. having their forehead pressed together yuu smiled and looked into the other his eyes, he liked mika his eyes the red color of his eyes always seemed a bit darker than those from the other vampires it looked pretty on him.

Many won't believe it but that was mikaela his first kiss as well, in all his years he had never fallen in love with anyone so he never had any reason to kiss someone, yuu was the first person he had felt something for since the dead of his sister, and the first person he had fallen in love with. He did not care the other was human, that this wasn't allowed in any way, he was willing to give up everything if it meant he could stay with yuichiro.

He could feel yuu's breath against his face and smiled a little, seemed like the human had finally caught his breath and was breathing normally again.

"That was my first kiss, I'm happy that it was with you mika" yuu smiled a little upon seeing the other smile as well. "i'm happy it was you as well yuu-chan" "that was your first kiss?" the blonde hummed and yuu laughed a little running his hand through the blonde his hair again. "shinoa should have been calling you a cherry boy" mikaela just smiled and hummed again, yuu stifled another laugh thinking about the fact that a vampire of a couple of thousand years old had never kissed someone. "don't laugh at me yuu-chan" that was what did it and yuu burst out laughing.

After yuu had finally stopped laughing which took way too long in mikaela his opinion seeing as yuu was laughing at him. yuu smiled down at him again, he hadn't even bothered getting of the blonde during all his laughing. His arms resting on the bed next to the blonde his head keeping him up and his legs on either side of his waist had also made it kinda hard for mikaela to get away from yuu.

Yuu wasn't completely stupid, he knew mika wouldn't be able to get up like this and it really didn't bother him to much, of course, if the blonde asks him to get off he would, he doesn't want to make the other uncomfortable, he still felt the need to ask though he really didn't want to do something that made mikaela uncomfortable. "are you okay with this mika? If you're uncomfortable just tell me okay?" "mhmm i'm fine with it, i don't feel uncomfortable" yuu nodded and smiled a little at the other boy who smiled back at him. "i love you mika, would you be my- my boyfriend?" yuu looked away blushing and heard the other chuckle. "i love you too yuu-chan it'll be my pleasure to be your boyfriend" looking back at mikaela yuu saw the other was blushing as well and smiled before connecting their lips again. 

word count 844