9

3 person pov

A field of flowers, that was the first thing yuu saw when he opened his eyes. Beautiful flowers all around him while he was sitting underneath the only tree in the field in the shade of the leaves. "Yuu-chan? Are you okay?" yuu looked behind him seeing Mika sit behind him leaning against the tree they were sitting under. "Mika..?" Yuu kinda crawled over to the blonde and got on his lap touching his face. "is this real Mika?" the blonde just smiled and laid his head on yuu his shoulder. "it is as real as you want it to be yuu-chan it is your dream" Yuu sighed and ran his hand through the blonde strands of hair smiling a little. He decided to enjoy the moment for now until he would have to see Mikaela die in front of his eyes again. "I'm not gone Yuu-chan" Yuu's head shot up wanting to ask what that had meant if it meant that the other was still alive somewhere. But all he saw was his hands drained in the red liquid that was called blood a blade having stabbed through Mikaela his heart the flower beneath them turning red. "no, no, not again... Please I can't see you die again... Please Mika" he pulled the sword out and held his hand on the wound trying to stop the bleeding. "Yuu-chan?" "yes, Mika? Please just stay with me a little longer.." yuu felt a hand on his cheek and leaned into the touch despite it being a dream it felt so real like Mikaela was really with him... And really dying all over again made his heart hurt and tears well up in his eyes. "I'll find you... Call when you need me..." Yuu nodded and leaned down placing his lips on the other his forehead giving him a gentle kiss. "it is okay Mika... I will save you next time.." he gently stroked the other his cheek before everything stopped again.

He shot up in his bed once again looking around his room. Another dream, he laughed at himself that he kept on falling for it thinking that it was real when there was no way it could have been real. He touched his cheek where Mika had touched him in the dream when he felt something wet on his cheek. Quickly reaching up and turning on the light he looked down at his hands noticing the red liquid. He didn't have any injuries or wounds himself, so where did it come from?

Yuu thought about his dream. He had held Mikaela trying to stop the bleeding, but that was just a dream, right? There was no way that the blood out of his dream got here now. So why,

Why was he still covered in blood ll covered in blood? 

word count 475