50

3 person pov

Yu still couldn't believe mika was here right now. That he had come to such useless party for him. But he couldn't be more happy. He looked at the blonde again before holding mika's hand and taking him inside the hall with him where all the other people where as well. "thank you for coming here mika" "hm? No problem yu-chan"

Yu smiled and just walked to the table their friends were at and sat down with mika sitting next to him. Perhaps he could sway mika to dance with him later, but for now he is happy to have the blonde vampire here with him. He likes mika's blue eyes they seem more alive than the red ones.

His friends still seem hesitant in having a vampire sit with them but after shinoa kept on bugging mika to talk he eventually gave in and held a conversation with her which seemed to bring comfort to the other three as they relaxed around mikaela.

"oh yuichiro who's that next to you?" yu sighed and looked at the group of girls who had previously been bullying him for being single and looked at mika hoping this wouldn't make him leave..

Mikaela got up and made a small bow to the three girls being annoyed but hiding it quite well, he came here to spend time with yuichiro not to be conversing with lowly humans. He will tolorate only six humans in this whole city no more. So these girls have now managed to annoy him.

"mikaela shindo, it is a pleasure to be meeting you" he tried to tone down on the formalities a little but he can't help it, it's been how he's raised and in his time it is how people spoke.

The girls squeeled and two hugged onto each other already having a chrush on the blonde. Yu felt confused on why mikaela gave his true full name so easily but understandable. Everyone knows who mikaela tepes is after all. "mikaela-san where are you from? We've never seen you before. would you like to dance with me? " the girl hadn't even introduced herself yet but was already all over mikaela. Yu groaned and got up from his chair after a little pushing from shinoa and held mika's hand standing next to him. Mika smiled slightly and patted yu on the head. Yu pouted at mikaele wearing gloves but mika always wears them. "my sincere apologies but i am here for my boyfriend. I would like to spend time with him before departing with the army again" the girls visibly defeated left again once it seemed like they really can't convince the blonde to ditch yuichiro and went on with bothering other guys.

"mika you're too formal. Especially to those girls. They're mean.." mikaela looked at yu and frowned a little. If those girls have hurt his boyfriend he woulnd't let them life. "i- mika, no murderous intends tonight. Be nice" mikaela just rolled his eyes and hummed. "as you wish yu-chan"

--------------

Guren and shinya had long spotted the blonde vampire prince, and while guran had wanted to jump him the instant he had walked through the door shinya had stopped him. He reminded the other that mikaela is important to yuichiro and he might just be here to acompany the raven haired male as a date. it is just a school dance after all and the vampire is unarmed for as far as they can see, like where would the guy be keeping a sword? he ain't wearing any sort of cloak or cape either to hide it so for now they will let it be seeing the way yuichiro is smiling it is worth it to get scolded by kureto later on. 

"you know he is growing up and making his own choices right? you can't stop him from loving someone no matter how badly you want to" guran sighed and looked away from mikaela and yu for the first time since they entered. "tsh i know, but that doesn't mean he needs to go run of and date one of those blood suckers" shinya smiled and looked at the two, yu seemed to be trying to get mikaela to dance with him but failing miserably. 

"i suppose i am not to fond of it either, but he is happy isn't that what matters? sure it isn't ideal for him to go out with mikaela but still. they're both happy like this so that should be enough" guran sighed but didn't say anything about it, perhaps he is being to much thinking about mikaela being a vampire and not enough on how he is making yuichiro happy. he will let those two be for now he guesses. it would be the least he could do seeing as he is partly responsible for yu being a human experiment and being used here. 

- - - -- - - - - - -- - 

"come on mika please? just one dance" "i don't dance yu-chan" yu groaned and flopped down on his chair again while glaring at shinoa who was laughing at him. mitsuba was getting drinks for them while yoichi did manage to convince kimizuki to dance with him. "how mean mika. even the telephone pole went to dance why wont youuu" "i can't dance yu-chan~" yu groaned and looked at his boyfriend. "that's a total lie mikaaaaa your childhood must have existed around social events and dancing"  

"i suppose so yes, let me make it more clear, i cannot dance for what would be appropriate for this century" yu smiled and rolled his eyes, as if he didn't know that already. "alright then when a slow song? please mikaaaa??" "alright then yu-chan, as you wish" yu smiled in victory and took a drink from mitsuba once she handed it to him. this night was going perfect 

word count 977