48

3 person pov

During the night nothing really special happened, shinoa fell asleep on the bed before mikaela left so she had no idea how long the vampire had been gone before she woke up again, when she woke up at around nine in the morning the blonde vampire was already sitting on a chair reading a book. He wasn't watching her or anything like that so she didn't wake up uncomfortable, he was just there that was all. If he noticed her waking he hadn't said anything about it. he only looked up when she had adressed him. "good morning mikaela-san" "hm? Good morning, i hope you slept well. It can get rather cold here at night" she smiled a little and hummed getting out of the bed. "it was good thanks for letting me stay here and ehh not selling me out" she laughed nervously and got dressed while mikaela turned around. "it is not a problem"

After she was done changing and surprisingly got breakfast they went outside, being a little uncomfortable due to all the vampires around and that she is alone with no change of getting out of here if they discover she's human she stayed close to mikaela.

"don't be like that, walk with convidence and no one will question you" she looked up at the blonde a little confused, but it might be true. Looking at the blonde vampire he seems convident in each step he takes and gives of an aura that makes it imposible to think he is doing anything wrong, taking his advice she stepped away from mikaela a little and standing straight before she continued walking again following to wherever the blonde was going.

-----------------

Shinoa had stayed close to mikaela's side all week now, attending meetings with him and playing around with the childeren which surprised her, that all the children seemed to know mikaela and were not scared of him in the slightest. Hjow mikaela had brought extra food to the kids in disquise that if they win a game against him they can pick something out, he purposely lost all of them but the kids couldn't tell and kept on bragging about their victory against the vampire.

It had surprised her how different mikaela was compared to other vampires and how willing he was to spend his own time on something which holfs little value to him, like playing with those kids.

Currently shinoa was waiting for mikaela to come out of the bathroom as they were going to go back to the human city and attend the winter dance.

She hadn't thought about taking clothes with her so currenly she's just in her school uniform having nothing else to wear which is fine she's just happy mikaela agreed on going with her.

-----

When mikaela came out of the bathroom he was dressed in a white suit with a black tie and black undershirt and looked at shinoa before opening one of the dresser doors and took something dark purple out handing it to her. She was confused for a little before unfolding it seeing it was a beautiful purple ballgown with a slight sparkle to it as well, it was truly beautiful. "you can wear this, it'll suit you"

she nodded and went into the bathroom to change and do her hair and looked in the mirror to see how she looked and smiled. Normally she wouldn't be as bold to wear purple seeing her purple hair but this really did suit her, it was quite a dark purple with a slight sparkle blend within the fabric. She guesses it is from mikaela's sister as well seeing as well she doesn't think mikaela would be one to wear such things.

She came out of the bedroom seeing the blonde vampire look into the tall mirror that was into the room fixing his hair before he turned around to greet her. "mikaela-san won't others question you suddenly leaving? Especially when you're not in uniform?" "hm? They normally don't question me and otherwise nothing wrong with a little lie" 

----------

word count 690