17

3 person pov

A day had passed and the seven humans had gotten a nice amount of sleep despite the fact that they were still supposed to complete a commision there was no way they could continue it now seeing as they have no idea where they actualy are. They had all just woken up when the windows shattered to pieces and fell down to the floor. Multiple men dressed in white jumped trough the windows. They had been cornered against the wall their weapons were laying on the floor there was no way that they could reach those and kill them before getting killed themselves. Another figure jumped trough the window and stood inbetween the group of vampires and the humans. "mika-"

the blonde was hurt, yuu stopped mid sentence and was about to go up to him when shinya held him back. Mikaela stood up straight and looked at the group of vampires, tearing his cape from his shoulder seeing as it was torn anyways. "what do you think you're doing here" emotionless but still frightening that is what mikaela is known for, having people shaking on their legs when he talks to them. "you know why we are here mikaela, lucal wesker is not so sure about where your loyalty lies. He thinks you're a traitor so we are here to get rid of you" "i think you should change your ideal of a traitor seeing as he is the one who stabs people in the back for his own benefit"

Yuu looked at the other with worry in his eyes, mikaela was injured and he was healing sure but the amount of injuries makes you think he had been blown up by a bomb or something."how did you know we would come after you!? Lucal made sure you could not be aware of it!" "he doesn't think i'm that fucking dumb does he?" he took a step forward but the other vampire did not step back but stood his ground, sword pulled the other surrounded the vampire prince pointing their weapons at him. "hm? You think you can kill me? Many have made that mistake before" guran and shinya had been confused on why the other seemed so calm despite the fact that he was about to die. "of course we can, you're injured mikaela. And the one reason why most of us are afraid of you is that weird power of yours, but guess what? You lost that power years ago! You're nothing but an ordanary vampire now! So stop your act we know you're scared, and after we are done with you we will kill that little human you have grown to like, watching you one day thaught us quite a lot"

The blonde just nodded and closed his eyes seeming to accept his fate. "mika!" "it's okay yuu-chan don't worry" yuu picked up his sword ready to beat the living hell out of some vampires when they collapsed to the floor screaming. "just stay back yuu-chan i am not that weak you know" kneeling down at the so called leader of this little group.

"look, i don't understand what it is you want from me, what would he acieve with killing me? Mind telling me?" "h-how are you doing this..!?" mikaela just smiled and watched how they started bleeding out of their eyes. "tell me what i wish to know and i'll stop" after another minute of them refusing to say anything one of them spoke up, or more like begged. "i- i'll tell you! Please! Please make it stop!" mikaela just smiled and walked over to the vampire, "well then go ahead i don't have the whole day"

"h-he wants you g-gone, with you gone.. Queen krul.. She she won't be able to life with herself.. Losing both her childeren.. h-he wants lest karr t-to take over! That's all i know.. I swear!" "hm alright, yuu-chan close your eyes for me okay?" yuu nodded and closed his eyes blinding him for what was about to happen.

The ones who kept their eyes open became sick in the stomach, one by one the vampires were torn to pieces, not by mikaela but by some weird force from within the bodies, blood getting everywhere. Lifeless bodies soon turned into dust and none of them was left anymore. Like nothing ever happened, the only thing proving that what had just happened was the blood that had gotten everywhere and mikaela his injuries which were almost healed. "what- you killed them!?" "of course i did, they were just going to try it again there is no point in keeping them alive" mikaela wrapped an arm around yuu who had hugged him from the side. "are you okay mika? Your injuries-" "i'm fine yuu-chan it already healed okay?" yuu nodded and smiled a little as he was pet on the head.

"you can leave now there is no one left in town, you should be able to leave safely" "mikaela-san?" the blonde turned to look at the purple haired girl and nodded letting go of yuu who didn't apriciate that much. "thank you, for everything" "it is not a problem it was a pleasure meeting you all" giving a slight bow the humans stood there in shock not knowing how to respond to this. A literal prince was bowing to them, someone who doesn't take orders from anyone and just killed his subcordinates because they were going against him. Both shinya and guran returned the bow as an respectfull guesture. "we will take our leave now" mikaela nodded and looked at yuu who was smiling. "till we meet again yuu-chan" "you better make that soon mika!"

"well i have to try and explain this first so don't count on it to much" yuu nodded and got all his stuff before leaving with his friends. Taking a look behind him he saw the blonde wave at him before leaving in another direction. 

word 994