41

3 person pov

This could not be guran, yuu would not believe the man was this cruel. Mikaela's hand were bound to the table by handcuffs and it was clear they were to tight by the blood that had escaped the cuts on his wrist, his uniform barely the pearl white of before and his face was cut and bruised. Yuu didn't want to think of what other horrid things they had done to his mika.

Once guran noticed them he turned his attention towards them and yuu saw mika rest his head on the table clearly exhausted and in pain. "what are you two doing here!? Leave this instant-" shinoa stopped the man his talking with a slap to the cheek which was not appriciated by the older man in the slightest as he was about to hit her when a wall of black flames sepperated them. This was not yuu his doing not from guran and shinoa was not carrying her weapon so she couldn't have done it either. Guran groaned and looked at the blonde rather annoyed. "so you wont protect yourself but you will use it for her!? Tell me what it is!" guran slammed his hands on the table but the vampire seemed unamused, mikaela had sat back up again leaning into the chair just staring at the man blankly. "what is what?"

That's when it clicked for yuu, mikaela his seraph, that must be what they are after. That was what had saved shinoa from getting hit by the man he used to call his family but is now fearful off. But before he had the change to say or do anything else two other man came behind them and roughly pulled both yu and shinoa out of the room, guran stepped out of the room as well closing the door behind him. "you two sure have some nerves coming here and barging in like you have any business here hm!?" yuu glared at guran who was standing in front of him but and slap to the face by the so said man made him stop and look down to the floor. Shinoa didn't dare say anything anymore knowing that anything they would say only make their situation worse than that it already is right now.

They had broken enough rules in just coming here and yu's relationship with the vampire would be seen as betrayal if they didn't hide it up soon..

Both of them had been locked in two different rules so they wouldn't be able to make any plannings on how to get out or even worse, break the vampire out, kureto was behind the wall screen of yu's room, he could look in the room but yu had no way of seeing him. They still needed the boy for the plan so they couldn't let him get involved with the vampire and find out the truth. Yu was tied to a chair and forced to look at an screen that was recording what was happening to mika.. How they were hurting him and the way they spoke to him. Yu hated himself for making mika go through this it was all his fault after all.. If only he hadn't called out to mika all of this wouldn't be happening.. If he hadn't caught feelings- if he just hadn't caught feelings for the vampire it would have all been okay.

Guran was standing over the vampire while shinya was sitting on the table mikaela's hand where chained too. "you know he ain't gonna speak guran so why go through all the trouble" guran groaned and looked at shinya slightly annoyed before sighing. "cause this little blood sucking monster has a little secret don't you?~" mikaela just rolled his eyes before leaning back into the chair and closing them. He was too tired of this and literally everything was hurting right now. "perhaps be a little nicer to him?" guran just looked more annoyed at shinya saying that. "he's still alive that's as good as it will get for him" shinya just rolled his eyes before looking at the vampire. He had spoken to shinoa today who had told him how much this vampire means to yu. Yu has been like an son for both him an guran as they raised him together mostly. But he can't understand why yu of all people would fall in love with an vampire seeing as he hates them so much. But then again yu swore to kill all vampires to get revange for his family.. And mika.. So perhaps their is more to their story than they would know. In any case he doesn't think such messures are needed. It's clear mikaela is not going to talk so there really isn't any need to beat him like this. Not that he would be able to stop guran tho. 

word count 814