38

3 person pov

The next morning came kureto had gained his consciousness again, which also means he was scolding all of them for disrespectful behavior but okay he is alive so it is fine they guess.

The only bad thing is that they are still in vampire territory which also means that it will be difficult to get out as they are being searched for by the monsters in white.

Now hiding in an old underground train station which had been destroyed so the path was blocked by rocks so they should be save for a little.

"so this is going to be harder as expected so if anyone has any good ideas on how to get out of this please do share yuu-" he passed out, again.

"yuu-chan" yuu quickly turned around and was met with the blonde vampire, he walked over to him still slightly upset with the blonde and hit him across the face. He heard Mika groan in pain and caresses his cheek instead. "sorry mika i was upset" "it is fine i deserved it i suppose" yuu grinned as the other indeed deserved it and sighed now wondering why he was here. "i can help you get out, but i did not wish to speak to your friends so my apologies for this" "huh- you did this? You brought me here?" mika just hummed and leaned against the white wall behind him. They were just in a white room nothing to special about it.

"i overheard your conversation with the purple haired girl" yuu froze on that, mika had heard how he claimed his love for him how embarrassing. "i- ehhh" "do you have such feelings for me yuichiro?" yuu blushed slightly and nodded his head, he loved mika more than anything. Mika chuckled a little and placed a soft kiss on yuu's forehead. "you do know we had been dating for a couple of months your dreams are real yuu-chan and so is our relationship" yuu smiles softly and looked up at mikaela all happy again. "i know mika, but i wanted to hear it from you" the blonde smiled a little at the human in front of him before getting to the actual point. "i can give you thirty minutes to leave this city yuu-chan no longer you will have to hurry, i can't help you after that" yuu nodded and thanked mika pulling the vampire into an hug

Yuu shot up seeing his friends stare down at him rather worried they were about to question things but they didn't have time for that. "we need to leave right now, no questions let us just get out of here quickly" everyone looked at him weirdly and didn't seem to understand, he shot a desperate look to shinoa hoping she would understand him and it seems like she does. "let's go we better get out of here soon"

Their friends soon agreed and the adult had no other option than to go with it as they can't just leave some kids on their own in the middle of vampire territory.

Halfway through the city they had yet to come across any vampires which was a surprise to them, shinoa smirked at yuu which made the poor human blush and look away from the girl knowing what that smirk meant. She laughed a little receiving some confused looks from their friends as yuu had managed to calm his blush down and was looking normal again.

When normally things don't go smoothly in the slightest this time they got out of the city without any other problem and were able to get back home so they could get kureto to the hospital for treatment.

Kureto had appeared to be less injured then that they had thought he was, the injuries weren't to deep what made yuu think about it. mika hadn't meant to kill the man he merely wanted to gain the information he was in need off.

Knowing that did make him feel a bit better so for once in all these years he went to sleep with an smile on his face feeling like everything was going to be alright,

word count 734