31

3 person pov

They had made it out of the vampire city without any problems after that. Once they had gotten outside yoichi looked at his sister wondering if she would come with them. "can she come with us..?" guran looked at yoichi and yuu was quite sure he was going to say no, she is a vampire after all. "well i suppose she can come with us she is your sister after all, but you better keep your mouth shut about it cause they don't appreciate vampires much in our cities" yuu stared at the man in disbelief and yoichi smiled widely hugging his sister tightly.

Sure she was a vampire but that doesn't change the fact that she is his sister and that he loves her no matter what, he is so happy she is still alive.

Once arriving back home guran went to file the report on what had happened to them while in the vampire city and the group of friends went to their appartment taking yoichi his sister with them. Once they had closed the door to their apartment yuu grabbed onto the sleeve of kimizuki his jacket before his world went black and he passed out.

"Yuu-san!" they had all panicked when yuu's body dropped to the floor, kimizuki was fast enough to get ahold of his arm keeping his body up slightly just enough so his head wouldn't hit the floor. Yoichi went into panic mode the second he saw kimizuki gently place yuu on the couch and he saw the moveless body of his friend, he was still breathing but it was not much. "we need to get him to the hospital!" "yoichi calm down okay- if we take him there the hiragi family will check up on how his seraph is doing, that would hurt him remember last time?" it is true, last time yuu ended up in the hospital wing he wasn't taken care of. They hooked him to some machines and forced his seraph to activate resulting in a lot of screaming from the boy, he had been into much pain that time and they sure as hell wouldn't let him go through that again.

"then what are we going to do he-" being caught off by a loud scream shinoa sat down next to yuu holding him down on the couch. Mistuba soon went to help her hold the raven haired boy down as shinoa was struggling quite a lot. "what's going on with yuu-kun!?" while yuu was having a full out attack of something, they did not know what to do.

Yuu was with asumaru inside his world, he never understood how he could get here without cutting himself with his sword but it happened every now and then. "what's wrong asumaru?" looking up at the sky he watched the weird creatures that were always there with the trumpet of his seraph. "they're getting stronger yuu. There are other seraphs active that give them power" "there are others? I thought they had failed in making others?" yuu looked at his demon who looked away from him, "i cannot tell you much about the last one they succeeded on making... i know it's a girl a couple of years younger than you..." "what about the first one? Shinya mentioned it once but never said who it was" asumaru smiled at him and got off the sword standing in front of the boy. "yuu, your dreams are real you know? What happens in there is mostly under your control. You control everything in your dreams except for one person, one person can go in and out of your dreams at own desire and can say what he wishes to say, do what he desires to do. You know him yuu, the first experiment the first seraph... he can help you but someone that is broken in so many ways can not be put together easily remember that" he didn't understand it completely and it took him a good few minutes to figure out what the hell he was talking about. "mika-"

word count 685