33

3 person pov

Weeks had passed by, yoichi his sister had been living with them and she was really nice. She wasn't interested in drinking their blood at all and she had perfect control over her powers, well that is unless she is thirsty, living off the blood of a vampire isn't ideal and despite that, it is the blood from the one that had turned her and the blood from a high ranked noble it didn't always satify the thirst which resulted in her having to drink more of it then what was intended.

Today was one of those days. The group had gone out for training which left her alone in the apartment. Grabbing the back from under her bed she opened is seeing that there weren't many vials left. She had run through the blood way faster than she had hoped. It has been roughly a month and she is already almost out of the blood. Quickly grabbing one vial she chucked it down but it didn't give her the satisfying feeling at all, she only felt more hungry, the need for blood only growing. Blood that came straight from the vein.

She knows she can't leave the apartment without getting killed and no one but her was around right now. She just hoped mikaela would know this was about to happen and come and save her.

Going back to the living room she curled herself up on the couch staring off into space.

Half an hour later she had been zoning out for a while already, snapping out of it when a hand was placed on her shoulder she immediately reacted and jumped off of the couch and onto the person pinning them to the floor. She did not care who it was nor did it matter to her, right now all that mattered was blood just blood and nothing else.

Piercing her fangs through the skin of the neck she felt the sweet liquid enter he mouth and swallowed. She knows who this blood belongs to but at this moment she could not find it in herself to ask for permission to do this, ask if the other was okay or if she has hurt him. All she could focus on was the blood that was flowing into her mouth from the bite on the other his neck.

The headache she was having soon disappeared upon drinking the blood and even tho her hunger was stilled for now she didnt stop, it had been too long since she had gotten blood straight from drinking from someone and it was so much better then those stupid vials.

After a couple of minutes she did end up pulling away, she didn't want to accidentally kill him or anything. "thanks mikaela-san, was there anything i could do for you?" she got up and pulled mikaela back to his feet as well. "it is not a problem saotome-san, there is actually one thing you could do for me" he handed her a couple of files, "you don't have to do it if you don't want to, i can let someone else take care of it otherwise" "no no it is fine, i own you a lot I'd do anything you'd ask of me mikaela-san" he smiled a little and patted her on the head, "thanks Saotome-san, don't let anyone notice you alright? Be careful" "i will, see you later mikaela-san" he nodded and went over to the window before he disappeared out of sight,

She had just enough time to hide everything before the other humans got back from a long day, and when it turned dark and everyone went to sleep she got to work, 

word count 621

happy birthday to mikaela~