26

3 person pov

He was playing with them, of course, he was. A battle wouldn't be the least interesting if you hadn't had the other party convinced they were actually winning and stood a chance against you right? So after dodging the attacks for a good ten minutes mikaela turned around and kicked guran away from him in one quick movement. "to be honest i was expecting more from you, how disappointing" keeping in mind that guran and shinya were yuu his friends mikaela did try his best to go easy on them and make them stay alive, of course, that wouldn't count as much for the other humans.

"so guess what i recently found out? You started a second seraph of the end experiment, right? Was one not enough for you?" dodging another attack mikaela looked back at kureto. "like you know anything about it, how about you tell me what you monsters did with the first one? Then we can continue this talk, for now, enjoy what we did to the second one" not understanding those words fast enough mikaela was unable to stop yuu from losing control of his seraph..

Black demon-like wings came out of his back, his eyes red with blood coming out of them. "he doesn't control it- you're doing this to a kid!?" "he will learn to control it tepes, and then there will be no room left on this planet for your kind, we will wipe you bloodsuckers out!" one swing of his sword was enough for yuu to wipe out an entire group of vampires, but also a couple of humans who were standing in the way. Mikaela turned around looking at ferid nodding his head starting a plan. "we're retreating for now!" the ones dressed in white were quick to follow the order from the seventh progenitor and left, ferid looked back at mikaela one more time nodding his head at the blonde before leaving as well, leaving mikaela alone with the demon army.

Shinya held kureto back from attacking the blonde vampire who put his sword away and walked over to yuu who seemed to be in conflict with himself. The seraph clearly overpowers him and asumaru, taking control of his body.

Shinoa hugged the poor boy hoping it would be enough to turn him back again like it had the first time, this time tho it did not seem even near enough and she was thrown of the raven-haired boy flying trough the air.

Mika ended up catching her and put her down on the ground again. "mikaela-san? Why did you not leave? You're going to get yourself killed-" the vampire just hummed before yuu turned to look at them, the boy charged at the two with his sword and shinoa closed her eyes preparing for the impact which never came.

Opening her eyes she saw yuu laying on the ground in front of her and it seemed like he was in pain. Mikaela kneeled down in front of the boy looking at him. "sorry yuu-chan i really don't want to hurt you..." the ground cracked underneath them and shinoa quickly stepped away just in time to not get consumed by the ground underneath them. Black flames erupted out of the ground burning away the grass and all living things except for the humans still standing on the battlefield.

"is this yuu's doing? I thought his seraph was the king of salt..?" "it's not yuu, but that would mean-"

The red left yuu his eyes and the black demon like wings disappeared after a couple of minutes as well, yuu had his own body back and looked around him still in a bit of a daze before his eyes landed on the blonde vampire. "mika..?" "hey yuu-chan..." the vampire coughed up some blood before the flames disappeared again, yuu now having his full senses back as he got used to continuously snapping in and out of his seraph state, he managed to sit up quick enough to catch the vampire in his arms. "mika! Hey what's wrong?" "sorry, yuu-chan... i hurt you.." yuu sighed and wrapped his arms around the vampire pulling mika closer against him. "it is okay mika, i know you didn't mean to.. Are you okay...?" the blonde just nodded and rested his head on yuu his shoulder having the human rub his back.

Kureto got shinya to let go of him after quite the effort and strode over to the two boys with an look on his face none of them could describe. Shinoa was quick to step in his way separating the man from the two boys who were still on the floor. "step aside shinoa, this has nothing to do with you" "it is, yuu-san is my teammate, my friend, and my family i will not let you put your hands on him or anyone important to him, so leave them alone" getting shoved out of the way shinoa fell to the floor cutting her arm open on a piece of glass that was laying there but her so called older brother did not seem to care the slightest.

The man frowned when he was once again stopped from getting to his target.

"we will not let you pass"

word count 878