29

3 person pov

Yoichi was frozen in place for a couple of minutes before blinking and rubbing his eyes. "sister..? How?" she awkwardly smiled and looked away almost ashamed. "i- well they turned me into a vampire... they came back for me and a vampire turned me into this.." yoichi jumped onto his older sister hugging her tightly tears flowing out of his eyes without control. She wrapped her arms around the smaller boy holding her brother close to her having missed him way to much in all these years.

The vampire that had killed her had come back for her not to many minutes later that night, yoichi had already fled the area like she had told him to when lacus and rene returned to the room, only that time they were not alone. They had brought another vampire with them, the one who turned her into a blood sucking monster. He was kind tho in oposite of lacus and rene which she was forced to stick around the noble who turned her was kind to her treathed her nicely and protected her until she drank human blood and became an full vampire at the age of sixteen, that was last year and ever since she had heard that her little brother was still alive she had wished to see him. And that also became a possibility due to the blonde who had changed her. If not for him she would have never gotten the chance to see her little brother again.

"ehh yoichi mind introducing us??" "oh- yea! This is my sister tomoe saotome! I thought she was dead..." the siblings let go of each other and she properly introduced herself to the friends of her little brother. "not to break the moment but this seems like an trap don't you agree?" yoichi glared at kimizuki and sighed and patted him on the head mumbling an apologie. "i suppose that is how you could see this, but i promise that it is not! I'm just here to see my little brother and- oh yes! Which one of you is yuichiro?" she is a kind hearted person as they had heard from yoichi, sacrificing herself to save him so they did believe her this could not have been a trap. "i am" she turned to yuu and handed him a letter before hugging onto her brother again. "what's this?" "don't know, he told me you'd understand once reading it" she shrugged and yuu opened the letter reading trough it.

Hey yuu-chan,

My apologies i can't come and talk to you in person but i am quite occupied this moment, no worries i'll get you out in a bit.

Please do forgive me for keeping you asleep for this long amount of time, because of this you were not able to be with your friends and see what happened while taken captured, my reason for doing so was because you're heart would not be strong enough to keep you alive once awake so the only way to keep you alive and kicking was to keep you asleep i'm sorry for doing that to you, do know that just like you are awake and aware of what is happening in your dreams i am as well so before you go on asking me if it was real, yes it was. It was as real as you wanted it to be and so are my feelings for you yuu-chan.

And no i am not dead, you really thinking i die that easily? You're not getting rid of me that easy yuu-chan :c

Mika.,

word count 602