The best dad

You where currently sitting up in bed, it was around 9:30am you'd woken up to a empty bed masons side still being a little warm telling you he'd probably not been up that long at all....

You put your dressing gown over your pyjamas and made your way to yours and masons  daughters room, you walked threw furrowing your eyebrows when she wasn't in bed...

You walked down the stairs in yours and masons home searching for him and your little girl Thea, you could hear the sounds of theas contagious laugh, and you could hear mason chatting away to her making her belly laugh come out.

"MOMMY!!" Thea squealed as masons gaze averted over to me watching in awe as our little girl jumped into my arms.

"Morning baby! You okay my sweet?" You asked stroking her long dark wavy brunette hair out of her eyes smiling at her.

"Yeah!" She cuddling into your dressing gown, as you held her cradling her little body.

"Morning beautiful!" Mason said smiling brightly at you,walking towards you and Thea cuddling you both as he kissed you softly, before kissing theas head.

"Morning mase, you okay?" You asked as he held you and his little girl close into his body, you inhaled his scent his breathe minty and fresh, mixing with the aftershave that's his dignitary scent and his favourite Linx set Africa.

"I'm fine baby, you?" He asked still cuddling you and Thea wrapping you both securely in his muscular warm arms relaxing you both.

"I'm fine, how long you been up for?" You asked looking into his dark gorgeous eyes, it was moments like this you realised Thea had all of his features even her hair dark naturally fluffy and wavy, her dark brown eyes, and her little nose and naturally thick perfect eyebrows, and her long lashes with freckles scattered across her nose and cheeks.

"Not long since like half eight, I went into thea and got her up thought you could have a lie in." He said kissing my head sweetly stroking his now asleep daughters hair.

"Your the best mason Tony mount, me and Thea are so lucky to have you baby." You said kissing him which he smiled into, placing his forehead against yours your noses nearly touching, and his breathe lightly fanning over your face.

"I love you so much gorgeous." He said smiling at you shacking his head chuckling slightly.

"What?!" You exclaimed laughing as he kissed you again.

"You just mean the world to me this is so perfect to me y/n I just love you so much, I wouldn't be without you and Thea." He said sighing kissing you once again making you smile brightly.

"And I wouldn't be without you mount! I love you so much too baby, me and Thea wouldn't be without you." You replied as Thea stirred burying her head more into your body causing you and mason to watch in awe.

Moments like this.was meant the world to you both, you both loved your little family so much it made you both the happiest.