The shoot

TW: mild swearing+fluff

In this story women and men play in a match together at Chelsea this was request I hope you enjoy!

You was currently waiting in Stamford bridge with the other couple of girls on your team, you are currently 22 and you have been playing for the Chelsea women's team for 3 years. Today you and a couple of other girls that you was good friends with was playing a match with the boys.

You felt a mixture of feelings and nerves, you felt excited, nervous, scared as the minutes went by you and a good friend Lauren James Reece James's sister was standing next to each other at the tunnel you could already hear the crowed and fans roaring with your opponents team Chelsea V mancity.

You heard the sound of the boys behind you, you was good friends with a few of the boys especially Ben chillwell and kepa Arrizabalaga you had been quite close with the two since you first arrived at the bridge immediately making a good impression on both footballers.

You watched Ben, kepa, Kai, timo, Christian and mason stand behind the girls your eyes scanned them all of them with nervous looks on there faces. You swallowed a lump that had risen in your throat...nerves.

You heard the fans roar as the commentator announced the start of he match you lined up the girls heading out first the boys following as a few more trailed behind the most popular Chelsea stars. Your smile beamed around the whole stadium taking the scenery in fireworks addicted your whole stomach with excitement and nerves.

The fans chanted there usual chants, they screamed your names out cheering for both you girls and the boys. You couldn't wait to kick ass you knew you tried your hardest and that's all you could do... the cameras where filming and on a roll already. The commentator announced kick off as man-city immediately took charge but soon Chelsea dominating the pitch winning the ball back.

Man-city was playing un-fairly dirty towards Chelsea, alex Greenwood had tackled Lauren nearly twice when she had the ball now. And Jack grealish nearly tackled you while you tried to get a goal in. You felt rage and anger building inside of you the ref was standing there taking all of there shit and you hated it.

The fans was screaming and chanting Chelsea on and screaming at the man-city players for playing so filthy you had enough Lauren passed the ball to you, you passed to Ben who passed to timo Werner who passed to Reece who then passed back to you, just as you went to take your shot you felt someone's feet hit your legs and the ball went flying as you fell to the floor finding yourself falling straight on top of Raheem Sterling.

"Are you kidding me! REF?!" You shouted angrily huffing as you felt two arms pull your shoulders back...you glanced around Ben he smiled at you sympathetically you calmed down slightly as the referee weighed up what had happened.

The ref nodded at you, you knew what this meant penalty shootout, you hated penalty shootouts all the pressure and the nerve racking feeling of all eyes on you and the ball. You sighed slightly looking around at the man-city players and then looking back at your team mates you knew you had to do it, it was important you got the goal to Chelsea so you could win you knew it wasn't always about winning but still...

You sighed heading back to the centre of the pitch you heard the ref blow his whistle you stepped closer to he goal slightly in taking a breathe of air before letting it go in order to calm your body from being so tense. You glanced around at the Chelsea team you lined up against mancity and watched as they scored each one each Chelsea player scoring a goal against them as you went around.

The last two people to shoot was you against Alex Greenwood you watched as she scored the goal her smirk beaming, your nerves kicked in as he fans went quite all eyes on you as you gulped back. A weird sick feeling floating into your stomach you took a breathe before running at the ball booting it towards the goal it hit off the right bottom corner off the goal you gasped falling to your knees you missed just by a centimetre you felt your eyes turn glossy you heard the man-city fans celebrating in the back ground as he Chelsea fans still cheered you for your efforts but you felt like a failure you felt arms wrap around you and lift you up carrying you bridal style onto the side of the pitch moving you out of the crazy atmosphere.

You glanced up seeing mason mount a good friend off yours, his brown fluffy hair a bit more sprawled out his eyes laced with concern and worry he forced a small smile on his lips making you tear up a little. He dropped to his knees in front of you as you say on a chair.

"I'm-so-sorry." You cried slightly as he gripped you in his arms tightly warming your cold body up.

"Hey-hey-shushhhh, it's okay you don't need to apologise you played amazing it just wasn't meant to be we all make mistakes y/n." He smiled slightly kissing your head softly sighing against it as he cuddled your body giving you a fluttery feeling.

"I-I really tried mase-I just couldn't get it." You sighed a few tears rolling down your cheeks as he sighed wiping them away with his thumbs as he soothed you.

"We all can't get the goal sometimes y/n, you put so much export into that don't blame yourself they okayed dirty!" He smiled slightly trying to cheat you up you watched kepa and Ben run over to you and mason as he intertwined your fingers together the move making your shoot your eyes somewhere else.

"Hey! You played amazing I'm sorry about the pen y/n but we all make mistakes darling." Ben said kissing your head softly his friendly gesture making you smile as you nodded.

"There's always room for improvements y/n don't be too hard on yourself honestly they played filthy out there!" Kepa smiled ruffling your hair up on your head slightly making you giggle weakly.

"I wouldn't be without you guys! Thank you so much it means the world honestly." You smiled as masons thumb traced your hand you watched his eyes sparkle with happiness as yours glanced into his.

"You did so well y/n never doubt your self well always be here for you." Mason smiled.

"Thank you guys your honestly the best I love you all!" You smiled gently back.

"We all love you too y/n always got your back!" Kepa and Ben said smiling.

"Love you guys more you appsalute plebs!" You giggled out slightly as mason be and kepa agreed shacking there heads laughing along with you...

Little did you know you'd currently be married with two kids with mason today two years later after that match his comfort always was the best feeling of comfort...

I hope you enjoyed sorry it's not that amazing!