Your bestfriend 💫

TW: fluff⚠️

You where currently in your kitchen cleaning the mess away from your dinner you just cooked at eat. You lit a few candles and walked threw your house and into your cinema room and put Netflix on before you could pick what you wanted to watch there was a frantic knock on the door which made you jump up and hurry to the door, you opened it to see a frantic sweaty looking...

"Mason?" You asked giggling slightly at the sight.

"I need to speak to you y/n." He said looking at the floor never meeting your gaze, he wasn't wearing his usual enthusiastic cheeky smile which worried you.

"Yeah, come on in, you just got back from training?" You asked pulling him out off his staring gaze.

"No, I just ran here from mine." He replied sitting down in your cinema room sighing rubbing his head in his hands.

"Why though?" You asked slightly chuckling at the sight of your childhood best friend (also your first and probably your life long crush).

"I just need you y/n." Mason sighed out in a whisper you furrowed your eyebrows a reluctantly say down next to the stressed boy.

"Mase, your scaring me." Your said as he just glared at you.

"Dec sent me cause he thinks I should talk to you." He said placing his hand gently over yours intertwining your fingers together.

"Mason, what's going on please just tell me?" You sighed as he glanced at you turning his body to face you fully.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship, because you mean the world to me you know that better than anyone, but these feeling have been kept in for way to long abs I need to do something about them because it's eating me up, the thought of someone else getting there before I tried." He said as you rubbed your thumb across his hands you knew that calmed him.

"You can tell me anything mase, you know that your not gonna loose me anytime soon." You softly said smiling at him which he weekly returned.

"Your so amazing and gorgeous, on the inside and out I think about you all the time, I'd do anything for you and too make you happy I can't let anyone else take this away from me I think you've always felt the same too you've just pushed it away, I was scared of it to start with cause I'm not used to it, but y/n I'm in love with you I always have been." He said nervously looking at you trying to weigh up your reaction your eyes widened, you where in shock you couldn't believe it.

"W-what?" You asked shacking standing up stumbling abit as he jolted your and caught you in his warm safe muscley arms.

"No,no this is why I didn't want to tell you, I'm so sorry I can leave I'll give you space please forget I ever said anything I can't push the feeling away as long as I don't loose you y/n I'm so sor-," he jabbered on walking in circles your feeling over flowed you your anxiety kicking in, causing you to shake with nerves he carried on even though you couldn't hear him he was just freaking out and wouldn't shut up until...

You connected your soft lips to his, they where just how you dreamed plump soft and sweet, his eyes widened with shock at the sudden move but he shut his eyes raising his hands to cup your rosy cheeks, he held you in place while your lips tasted his sweet taste your tongues danced with eachother, this moment couldn't off been more special you've both been waiting forever to do this and you finally did.

"Y/n-where does this leave us, I'm in love with you and I hate jealous of other lads I want you."he whispered resting his forehead agains yours towering over you with the height difference smiling softly sighing as you pulled away from the kiss holding each other in your warm embrace.

"I've always loved you mount, I'll be yours you just need to need ask and I'm yours all yours..." you whispered his warm breathe fanning your face as your breathing eased you couldn't believe this lucky you was your eyes met his dark brown intoxicatingly sweet ones.

"Be my girlfriend y/n, be mine..." he whispered running his hands around your waist pulling you closer rubbing his stubble agains your face his lips hovering over yours slightly the feeling giving you butterfly's.

"Yes,of course I will mase." You said smiling as his face lit up, he pulled you close until your sweet needy lips met his kissing you intently in a needy kiss full of love for each-other.

"I love you, my girl." He said kissing you again.

"I love you more, my mase." You whispered agains his lips smiling as your lips met his once again.